Old Memories

Thats Evelyn in the picture! Hope you enjoy the story! Please rate and message me on how I can do better! Thanks!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She fell asleep."I said. I was talking about Chasity. We were all pretty worn out and tired.

"Talking about sleep, what will the sleeping arrangements be?"asked Mayra. I was wondering that too. I needed sleep.

"Well each of you girls can share a bunk with us. I mean incase dracs come or some shit like that."Party Poison suggested.

"She can sleep with me. Since we're both small and all." Fun Ghoul said, talking about. He picked her up bridal style. She stirred a little, but instead of that she didn't make a move.

"So do you want to sleep with me?"I heard Kobra Kid ask me.

"Well I just met you today..."I trailed off.

Kobra's eyes went wide and he put his hands up in defense.

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant that if you want to share the bed."he explained. I laughed.

"I was just kidding. I know you didn't mean it that way."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Dude I thought you were serious! I don't want to sound perverted!"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I trust you. Even though you did knock me out the first day you met me."

He laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that."he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, I would've done the same."

We went into the room. I saw Fun Ghoul and Midnight sleeping very comfortable in their bunk.

"We sleep here."Kobra said. I sat down on the bed and looked up at him.

"What?"he asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I feel I can trust you, with anything. I don't mean to sound weird or psychotic, because I know we just met, but I feel as if I've known you since forever."I confessed.

He stayed silent.

"Never mind,"I said, "forget I said anything." I sighed. Great. I just ruined any friendship I had with him. I got myself comfortable on the bed.

"No wait, don't go to sleep yet,"Kobra said,"I don't think you're weird or anything. I actually feel the same way."

I turned around. "Really?"

"Yeah. I thought I was crazy, but I see I'm not the only one that feels like that. I'm relived."

I sat up. "So are we cool?"I asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"he smiled at me. "Now let's go to sleep, I don't want you tired in the morning." Just then Jet Star and Moon walked in.

"Oh hey guys."Evelyn said.

"Hi."we both said at the same time. We turned to look at each other and laughed.

"So I see you guys are friends?" Jet asked.

I smiled. "Yes. I see you and Evelyn are friends too." Evelyn shot me a playful death glare. She blushed. Oooh! Someone has a crush on Jet Star!!!

Jet Star laughed. "Yeah. Well let's get to sleep. We don't want to wake up tired tomorrow."

We agreed and we all went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night shaking.

"Viper. Viper. Viper wake up."I heard Kobra say. I opened my eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"I touched my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"I had a nightmare. That's all."I whispered.

"What was it about?"

"It was when I saw them brainwash my parents. It was horrible."I shuddered.

"Don't worry. We'll get revenge. They'll pay for what they did to your parents."he soothed me. I buried my face in his chest. He held me close. I felt safe in his arms.

"Thanks Kobra."I said.

"Don't worry about it. And by the way, the names Way. Mikey Way." he said.

I laughed. He sounded like James Bon. "Well Mr. Way, I'm Aileen. Aileen Magaña." I stool out my hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled. Things were starting to get better by the second.

In the morning we all woke up, except for Chasity and Fun Ghoul, and started eating breakfast. Mikey wasn't a fan of the refried beans, but there wasn't anything else to eat, so...

After we ate we went outside.

"So do you guys want to race?" Gerard asked.

"Sure. I'll go first." Ray said. (We all knew each other's real names.)

Ray borrowed our car while Gerard got in their car. In the end Gerard won.

"My turn!"Mikey said.

Gerard also won that race in the end.

"Ladies?"Gerard asked.

Me and Evelyn shook our heads.

"Sure why not?"Mayra said. Right then Chasity and Frank came out.

"Who's winning?"Chasity asked me.

"I hear Party's pretty good but," I leaned closer so no one could here,"I think Mayra's better."I whispered the last part.

"Party's going to here about this."Mikey taunted.

I punched his arm playfully. Everyone started laughing.

"Shit!!! Look at Kaptain go!!!" Ray said. It was true. She was winning Gerard by a lot. In the end Mayra won.

"Yes!!! Cookie you won!"I hugged her.

She laughed.

"Nice job Party." Mayra said to Gerard and stuck her hand out.

Gerard just stood there, looking like the sassy bad-ass he is, with his hands on his hips. But instead of shaking her hand he engulfed her in a huge hug.

"You did a great job Kaptain."he said once he let go.

"Thanks."she said and started blushing. How cute!