(Y/N) just gave a little nod and began looking over the worksheet.

After about half an hour, the duo had finished their classwork, and we now waiting for the rest of the class to finish.

A couple of minutes later, as (Y/N) sat in silence, she could feel something jab her side lightly. She ignored it, knowing full well that Yukio was just trying to get her attention. He continued to poke her until he finally gave up, at least that was what (Y/N) had thought. Yukio quickly began tickling the girl, and she began to burst out laughing, all while trying to get Yukio off of her. Now (Y/N) did not laugh loud enough for the entire class to hear, all be it was an odd laugh, but Kimi and her friends took immediate notice and began staring daggers at the girl.

(Y/N), all though she would have normally taken notice and tried her best to settle down, continued to laugh with glee. After continued failed attempts to free herself, Yukio finally stopped. She giggled a little bit longer, but soon quickly realized how this would come off to the other girls and tried to settle herself down.

Meanwhile, Yukio smirked and set his chin on his hand, his turquoise eyes giving off an aura like those of a cat.

"I️ have to say, doll, I️ definitely didn't mind touching your body." Yukio slipped out slyly, giving (Y/N) a look she couldn't read very well.

To this, she immediately blushed and looked in the other direction. Yukio laughed at the girl's reaction.

"Aw, are you embarrassed?" Yukio teased, and the girl speedily shook her head.

"No... that's just a weird thing to tell someone." (Y/N) responded before she could even really think of what to say.

At that point, Mr. Kurihara had begun talking about homework and upcoming tests and whatnot. (Y/N) began packing away her things, and by the time the bell rang, she was almost out the door.

Unfortunately, as she made her way to her next class, her shoulder was forcefully grabbed, and she was pulled to a deserted section of the school with no teachers in sight. (Y/N) turned around to see Kimi looked at her with a deadly look, at least three girls right behind her.

(Y/N) put on her calmest face possible, "Is there a problem?" She asked the girls with a deadpan look.

Kimi's jaw clenched at (Y/N) question, and her grip on her shoulder tightened intensely, leaving (Y/N) wincing slightly from the pain.

"Damn straight there's a problem," Kimi said harshly, but not loud enough for anyone else in the hallway to hear.

(Y/N) had to admit that she was quite intimidated, as most of the girls surrounding her, including Kimi, played sports and were pretty fit. She knew Kimi to be a pretty reasonable person, not one to completely lose her cool, but now (Y/N) could only hope that she'd be let off with a warning.

The other girls began badmouthing her:

"You bitch, you stole Yukio!"

"He doesn't even like you!"

"You deserve to die, you slut-faced whore!"

(Y/N) continued to look Kimi straight in the eyes. what they said stung, but the whole situation was just ridiculous. Who cares this much about a boy?

Kimi continued on, "You know, (Y/N), I actually kind of thought you were a good person, but you're really such a whore."

(Y/N)'s brows furrowed, and she knew that she wasn't just going to let them put her down like that.

"Look, I know that you're probably mad at me, for whatever reason but I don't control whether someone talks to me instead of you. And I️ know he sits next to me and all, but the fact that he hardly even notices you all anymore might just go to show who he actually doesn't like." (Y/N) knew that they wouldn't take what she was saying very well and that they would probably tell everyone in the entire school how much of a selfish jerk she was, but she knew she couldn't let them treat her like that.

"What the fuck. I can't believe you, you stupid bitch," Kimi said as she pushed up (Y/N) against a wall. "Do you know who you're talking to? I'm going to make sure everyone in the whole fucking school knows what a filthy slut you are." She paused, smirking slightly. "Well, not before we hurt you a little. Don't worry, there won't be enough evidence for you to tell anyone."

The girls behind Kimi affirmed this with their fearsome stances and stone-cold eyes.

(Y/N) felt a pang of dread hit her heart. She felt like a lamb unto the slaughter, completely defenseless. She wasn't going to lie, she was a bit shocked. But she did seem to forget every once and a while that school is shit. The girl began to feel something well up in her eyes.

"Yeah, I think we're going to cut this shit out right now. You're not telling anyone." A masculine voice called out.

Kimi and all her friends turned around, and (Y/N) looked up with her fierce but now teary eyes.