Chapter 31 - Advantage

The girl was immediately startled by the unknown and unwanted physical contact. She quickly retracted, pushing away from the unidentified figure. However, not remembering that she had fallen asleep on the small windowsill, she ended up landing harshly on the floor. While slightly groaning in pain from the impact on her tailbone, the captive girl heard a deep chuckle emit from above her.

Face already contorted into a glare, (Y/N) moved her (E/C) eyes up to make contact with those of amused teal ones.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself, doll."

She quickly scooted herself further from the boy. Yukio sat himself on the windowsill, smirking as he examined her angry-looking expression. Although (Y/N) first urge was to punch him, something else more important came to mind as the color quickly drained her face. She looked behind Yukio, seeing that it was now dark outside. She internally cursed but quickly tried to regain composure.

Yukio continued to stare at the girl, amused by her actions. (Y/N) simply ignored him, finally getting up off her now sore rear end. She looked at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It was almost ten o'clock, but when she thought about it (Y/N) was actually more relieved since she had around two hours until Shiro was coming by. She had both slept off much of the time she needed to wait for and made certain that she would have the energy to enact her plan.

"Are you just going to stare at that clock, or am I going to have to come over there?" Yukio teased, his eyes glinting mischievously.

(Y/N) turned to look at him, glaring as he just smirked back at her.

Deciding on the silent treatment, the captive decided to walk away, settling herself on her bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Yukio was seemingly unbothered by her passiveness, or perhaps simply ignoring it, as he found no issue following her straight onto the bed. He lay sideways, staring straight at her.

"Don't feel like talking?"

The silver-haired kidnapper smiled innocently.

(Y/N) shot him a glance and silently cursed to herself. How could he ask such a question? Why on Earth would she speak to him after everything he and his friends had done to her? She wanted so badly to scream and shout at him, yelling any and all obscenities she could imagine. Yet the girl held her tongue. (Y/N) knew that he was goating her, trying to get any sort of reaction, but she was determined to deny him any satisfaction. She turned away from him, opting to stare aimlessly out into the now dark room.

"Oh, being petty, I see. Guess I'll just have to come closer."

Yukio slithered his frame up to hers, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and taking a generous whiff of her hair. (Y/N) tensed up as soon as he touched her, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting for the moment that he'd give up and leave. She felt helpless, like a rabbit in a fox's den. Any reaction the girl could think of would not end well for her. She wanted to refrain from any physical reaction, seeing as how that could certainly bring further attention from the other boys, making it even harder to escape later. All (Y/N) had to do was endure Yukio's antics until he eventually got bored and left, allowing her to complete her plan. The only problem was that she had no idea how long or far he was willing to go.

All of the sudden, Yukio grabbed the girl's shoulder, turning her body so that she was now facing him. (Y/N) glared up at him, their faces now mere inches apart, and continued her silent rebellion. She tried to flip back over, but the boy's hands kept her firmly in place.

"Why are you being so difficult, doll? You don't have anything to say?"

The girl broke her eye contact with him, continuing to stay silent. She didn't like where this was going, but she was too stubborn to give in to his antics.