chapter 13 ~ end of the road

last chapter :( aaaaa

also! should i keep the cover as it is or change it to this:

-

. . .

you grunted tiredly as you sat up on your bed, looking out your window where you got a clear view of the last time you saw ink.

you could make out a figure leaning against the tree, yelling something out. you couldn't hear, but didn't care. but they're unpleasant, so, you might as well get rid of 'em right now.

you sighed and walked out of your small home, and you could make out what they were saying.

"(Y/N)!"

. . your name?

picking up your pace, you began squinting to see who this person is. the person turned, and everything stopped.

ink?

-

ink let out a choked sob, eyes wide as his eyelights landed on the human in front of him. he stumbled towards you while you stood in shock. "(y/n) . ." ink whispered, wrapping his arms around you. when you finally processed what was going on, you wrapped your arms around ink, tears welling up in your eyes and a weight lifting off your chest.

"i," ink chuckled, wiping his eyes, "i missed you." you smiled into inks scarf, your grip around ink tightening.

"me too, inky. me too."

the end

(expect little extras in the future tho. but, uh, this is the end of the book!! i cant believe i kept this book. i still don't like it, but it makes sense because of how old it is lol.

also?? god i love u guys sO MUCH??? you're all so sweet and encouraging?? gosh i love you guys so much ♡♡♡♡

happy new year btw!)