chapter 12 ~ fiction and non-fiction

i lost my lil notebook for the ending :(

and this book is coming to an end to :( probably a few more chapters D:

also sorry if the rest of chapters are really badly made and rushed and unsatisfying

~

it didn't work.

ink couldn't create a portal with the paint.

'i can't give up. not now, not soon, not until i can't go on.'

so ink tried using other colors with different amounts of paint. none of them worked.

it's been hours- days? ink doesn't know. time was weird in the anti-void.

soon, ink had used the paint up to him limits, he used this paint for emotions.

at this point, ink was losing hope but gaining anger. what did he do to deserve this? why did they have to suffer? they didn't do anything wrong. nothing major, anyway.

ink looked down at his sash. the dark colors . . he hadn't used them very much yet. and he wanted to make something that reflected his emotions, he guessed.

dipping the ruined paintbrush in a jar with a dark red, like icky blood, and splashed it onto the floor with a scream. he continued this, for about half an hour, screaming in agony. after the breakdown, ink just sat there, sobbing quietly. the paintbrush was in the middle of the mess, and ink found himself staring mindlessly at it.

it had suddenly started . . sinking? ink sniffed and focused on it. what was going on? he reached out to grab the brush, but he fell forward, falling into the paint.

t H en Bl a ck

~

ink woke up on . .  grass?

what?

ink grunted as he sat up, eyes widening when he saw his messed up ankle. he looked around, eyesockers widening when he saw a blue sky. was he on the surface of an AU? he heard the sound of moving goop behind him, and he snapped his head around, expecting the one and only Nightmare. all he saw was the . . paint mess . . he fell into . .

HE RECOGNIZED THIS PLACE.

quickly hopping onto his foot, ink limped up to the tree he woke up next to.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" ink yelled, tears welling up in his eyesockets yet again. he was shaking - shaking from nervousness and excitement.

~

you can hear something. something familiar . .

————

SHAHAHAHAHAJDBDJDBEIDD IM ENDING IT THERE ILL BE WAITING FOR YALL TO YELL AT ME HHHHHAAAAAAAAA

ahahahajsjdjdnksaakakak i think the book will be over in ,, like ,, two chapters idk

that sucks tbh :(

bye ♡♡♡♡