Chapter 6~The colors on the canvas

(A/N: so I was texting a boy (HEY NOW ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS) and i thought this was the funniest typo ever. lol I'm sorry I prolly ruined the moment from the previous chapter XD

Sorry today is a short chapter but, yknow, I think it's pretty gooooooood

Ęrrør 404

---
INKS P.O.V (FYI, Point of view)

" Y O U T E L L N O O N E , O R Y O U D I E , "

Both of Sans' Pin-pricks for pupils disappeared, I quickly let go of him and hit my head on the tree again. I sighed shakily, looking down at my trembling hands. Sans cursed under his breath along with some other sentences that I couldn't make out.

"Okay . . . "

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"It all started with this girl, I found her in the Doodle Sphere. I found her from the strong power if her DETERMINATION. She was just a young kid, 4 or 5 when I found her. First, I thought one of my drawings have come to life without me doing it. Or, maybe it was dreams or blueberries. But, they never knew how to draw in such detail . . ." I glanced at Sans, who was listening seriously. I cleared my 'throat' and continued.

"I took her in, there was no way to make her a drawing again, or even if she was one. We had a ton of fun together, she met the star Sanses and only them. When she was 8, something happened. Ęrrør. He came a tried to destroy her. I fought back, later Ęrrør had escaped, but damaged most of (Y/N)s DETERMINATION. I had to get her to the human world, before she dies from the lack of DETERMINATION. She begged to say . . . I promised I'd be back . . ."

" I P R O M I S E D HER! " I screamed, punching the snow hard. Breathing heavily, I tried to regain my sanity.

"Tibia honest Ink, I'm pretty sure Ęrrør wanted this," I death glared at Sans as he let the pun slip out. He chuckled nervously, looking the other way, scratched his cheekbone, trembling slightly. I noticed what I was doing to myself. I let out a shaky breath. I opened my mouth to apologize, but before I could, I screamed. I didn't scream from pain, sadness, madness, nothing like that. Well, it did turn to a scream of pain as I felt something shoot through my chest. I stopped screaming, grabbing my shirt, hissing in pain.

"Ink?! DUDE!! LISTEN!! STAY ALIVE!! HELLO??!"

Sans voice faded, and so did everything else. I stopped hissing in pain, let go if my shirt and put my face in my hands.

And cried.