Chapter 8~ Slick, silky, slimple lace.

You can read my other books that I update more, because I barely work on this book anymore;
1- Singer!Error!Sans X Singer!Ink!Sans - Pitch Perfect
2- Ask (shy & nervous) Error!Sans! (And Ink!Sans.)
3- Error!Sans X Ink!Sans RolePlay.
4- Insecure!Awkward!Dorky!Error!Sans X Ink!Sans.

--
Error watched.

On guard.

He shouldn't have done this.

Why did he?

❝Because, it's the right thing to do,❜❜ Error told himself, ❝I did it for a reason. He has no right to take what is mi–❜❜

❝Already did.❜❜

Error felt his sockets go blank.

GIVE. IT. BACK.❜❜

Error teleported behind Ink and grabbed his scarf. Ink felt a strong and cold feeling that rushed through him.

Fear.

Ink couldn't shreik and make Error give it back, and it would make Error realize that the scarf meant a lot to Ink. Luckily, Error carelessly threw it to the side. Error didn't hesitate to jump up, swinging his arm back, and then swinging it forward, strings flying towards Ink. The artist dodged, sliding off too the right.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Error screamed. Ink held it in his hand, dangling it in front of himself. Error growled again, swinging both of his arms behind himself, keeping one above his head, summoning a Gaster Blaster, and the other arm going forward, sending strings at Ink, who narrowly slipped by the strings. He opened a portal to Outertale and jumped in, hopping from one piece of floating land onto another.

Error was quick to go through his own portal, right on Inks tail.

"INK. YOU WILL REGRET TAKING THAT FROM ME IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT BACK."

"I'm not giving it back! You took something from me, now I'll do the same!" Ink replied. He stood on a piece of land, a little higher than Error, and a couple of feet away from him. Ink held the valuable object to Error right over the edge.

Error froze, his glaring at Ink, slight fear evident in his expression.

"Don't," Error growled, "Please."

Ink pretended to think. If Ink dropped this, Error wouldn't be able to grab it, there was too much magic from the nearby stars and floating objects for Errors strings to be controlled.

The object slipped in Inks grip a little bit, and Errors pupils shrunk, and he tensed up. "Please! Don't! P-Please!" Error begged. His expression was now just complete worry and fear.

Ink froze.
That scene repeated in his head.

"Please! Don't! Please!" You sobbed.
"I don't want you to go!"

Ink shook his head. Now isn't the time for memories. The thing in Inks hand slipped a little more. Error whimpered, visibly afraid and scared.

Ink brought the object away from the edge. Error tensed up, looking up at Ink in slight fear.

"I won't drop it if you fix it."

"F-Fix what?"

"F i x . I t . "

"I-I–"

Ink barely held onto the object, making it hover over the edge. Error shrieked, and nodded his head quickly.

"I'll do it! I'll do it! P-Please, give i-it back!" Error pleaded, tearing up a little. Ink brought the object back to his chest again.

"I'll give it back to you when you fix it."