25

*Grayson's P.O.V*
"Oh my god Alissa!" I caught her before she fell to the floor. I quickly dialled 911.
"Grayson?" I herd someone yell.
"Inanna oh my- what are you doing here?!" I kinda yelled.
"What are you doing with Alissa's body?! Did you kill her?!" She yelled again.
"No she just fainted"
"Then what are you doing there just standing? Call 911 dumbass" I rolled my eyes and talked into my phone.
*currently skipping to the hospital*
I got into the hospital with Inanna. They started opening Alissa's eyes and flashing their flashlights at her.
"Is she going to be okay?" I asked one of the people.
"She's going to be okay about 3 days. After she wakes up she's going to have visions the pop up into her head and start seeing them again. Like let's say what happen about like 8 months ago she'll have visions from 8 months ago" the guy smiled and went to go check on Alissa again. I had to stay in the waiting room with Inanna. I think she's a chill person.
"So what happened" she says before put a spoonful of the hospitals apple sauce.
"They said she's going to have visions what happened 8 months ago" I stare and the wall.
"Ok so?" Inanna looked at me.
"That's when Ethan kidnaped her"
"Shit"
"Wait isn't that-" I got cut off.
"The hospitals Apple sauce. Yeah it sure is, I stole it from a old patient granny when she was about to eat it" she says stabbing her spoon into it and I nodded very awkwardly.
"Grayson?" A guy peaked his head out of the door. I looked at him and ushered me to come with him.
"Grays-"
"Inanna stay here" I left to go with the guy.
"Okay now your sister had an anxiety attack which made the brain almost cause her to go brain dead. But she didn't. She will have some time to look around and remember some things around town. Maybe show her your face and she'll remember you. Hopefully. Anyways she's going to have really bad flash backs and her mind will trick her thinking that she is in the situation. So read her some books or you can just denied in fact her flash backs are real and are really happening." The doctor said reading her clipboard.
"Oh she's not my sister" I smiled.
"Really? You guys kinda look like each other" he laughed a little bit.
"But she is going to have really bad flash backs" I said and the doctor nodded. He ushered me to go into a room where Alissa is. I got the room and the doctor closed the door. I go up to Alissa.
"Hey Alissa I just wanted you to know that's it's not your fault that Ethan did all of this stuff to you. He's been talking about about for a long time now. You know he wanting to kidnap you and stuff." I say and I walk out of the door. I herd a voice behind me.
"Grayson?" She rubs her eyes....