4

"Excuse me miss I was talking on the phone, you interrupt people when their talking on the phone, I think you need a punishment".
I was so in shock when Ethan said that I got so scared about what he is going to do with me, I started crying.
"I hope you don't mind" he sat on my lap but facing me I think.
*Ethan P.O.V*
I started kissing her on the lips and moved down to her jaw I could hear her whimpering but I didn't care. Then I move down to her neck leaving hickeys all over it.
*Alissa P.O.V*
I it it to stop I cried more and more trying to get Ethan a clue but I couldn't he kept on doing it. I wanted to die at this point. What the actual hell am I going to do just tied up here?! Finally Ethan stopped. Ethan lifted my chin "that's was only the start,baby girl" I moved my chin to the Side.
*Sarah P.O.V*
The fuck just happened?! I thought to my self when I got off the phone with Ethan.
Was that just Alissa or was that someone else I don't get it what the hell,what to do what to do I said to my self as I walked back and forth across my room.
I decided to call Inanna (pronounced in-aw-nah)she's one of the bad asses I know.
*the call*
Inanna: hello?
Sarah:hey Inanna
Inanna: what's up Sarah
Sarah: I really confused Inanna, Alissa been missing so I called everyone that was in the party and I called Ethan-
Inanna: oh the Ethan Dolan he's one fine of man meat if you know what I mean
Sarah: I'm concerned about you Inanna
Inanna: yeah me too
Sarah: anyways back what I was saying I called Ethan I think I herd Alissa voice in the back round
Inanna: oh yeah,do you have a computer?
Sarah:yeah why?
Inanna: Tell your mom that we have a project to do and I'm coming over
Inanna hung up the phone, I did what she told me I told my mom that I have a project with Inanna and she's have to come over and the time I said over the door bell rang.
I opened the door and guess who it is its Inanna.
"Hey Inanna" I smiled
"Sup, give me your phone" she said looking at my pockets. I hand her my phone and she ran up to my room.
"Okay hold on hold on what in the actual fuck are you doing?" I tapped on her shoulder.
"Did you call anyone after Ethan?" She questioned
"Umm no, but can you tell me what are you doing?" Inanna groaned and rolled her eyes and said "fine"
"Okay so what I'm doing here wait hold on Siri can you replay last call okay so what I'm doing here is I'm going to hook up your phone on to your computer and let your computer download the audio from the last call with Ethan and click and clack there you entered the "hacking site" I'll call it that for now. Now I going cut the part when Alissa yells or some one yells and the computer will try to find a match with your contacts on your phone but this takes like 40-50 minutes and my last question is do you have chips and salsa?" Inanna was talking so fast I couldn't keep up but the only thing I herd was "do you have chips a salsa?".
"Ye..yeah there on the table" I pointed behind me.
Inanna stood up and went to the table. "The fuck Siri can replay my calls?!" I picked up my phone carefully I looked at it confused.
*Alissa P.O.V*
I tried squeezing my fingers through the ropes. But every time I move my hands the ropes gets tighter. I tried squeezing my feet and the ropes gets tighter. It's no use Alissa you're finally completely worth less you're never going to get out you'll never see where life will take you you'll never find the right man you'll never do anything might as die peacefully.
*Sarah P.O.V*
My computer said match I was completely confused what to do.
"Ummm Inanna why does my computer say match are you sure you're not going on tinder?" Inanna ran back into my room sat down and began tapping on my mouse and keyboard.