10

Ethan left the ware house. It was just me and Sarah it was kinda boring because we didn't talk to each other we just looked around.
"Man he put me in handcuffs seriously?!" Sarah said to herself.
"What?" I looked at her.
"Oh I wasn't taking to you" she looked at me.
"I know but what did you say?"
"He put me in handcuffs?" Sarah said.
"Wow really" I said looking behind her.
"Yeah I know right" Sarah looked away.
I looked down and my feet were tied this time with tape. I remembered the post on Instagram about how to free yourself from tape. I looked at Sarah.
"Yo are my hands tide with tape?" I asked.
"Yeah" Sarah said still looking around.
I looked over my shoulder and saw nothing I can't look all the way over my shoulder. Anyways I arched my back and tried lifting my arms up and success I lifted it up I banged my hands on my back and the tape on my hands ripped. I shook my hands and undid the tape on my feet yo it's that easy. I ran to Sarah and went behind her and tried pushing down the handcuffs. "It's no use Alissa" Sarah said. I looked at Sarah then fidget with my hair. I felt something in my hair, I took what ever was in my hair. YES A BOBBY PIN I took the bobby pin a pick the lock on the handcuffs. "YES!" I yelled as the handcuffs fell to the ground. It was a good thing her feet weren't tide up. Anyways I took Sarah's hand and ran to the front door. And the front door opened.
Ethan opens the door. "Hey, where are you guys going?" Ethan said smirking. I slowly walk backwards and ran to the other door. THE GOD DAMN DOOR IS LOCKED! Oh shit the stair case. I ran up the stair case still holding Sarah's hand. There was a corridor with lots of rooms. It just looked like it came out of a horror movie. Alissa stop imagining and go to one of the rooms. I ran into the second room and there was a mattress on the floor and one window. I looked at Sarah.
"We are not jumping out of that window" Sarah looked at me. I rolled my eyes and ran out of that room then went into another. This time this room has two beat up lockers. "What the fuck" I whispered. Me and Sarah hid in both of the lockers. We stayed quite until Ethan came. Ethan starts of walking around the room then around the lockers. Ethan opens the one with Sarah in it...

A/n: ohhhhh holyyyyy shittttt what happens next. Anyways thanks for reading it's part you could be doing something else but you chose to read it part. Oh for now on there will be a question on ever part! Here's the first question what was your longest YEAH BOI ever mine is 29.6 seconds. Anyways bye mwah😘✌️