5

*sarah P.O.V*
"Soooo what did you find?" I looked at the computer screen.
Inanna kept on tapping on the keyboard. She move the chair to the printer and she got out papers with stuff on it.
"Yeah, it's Alissa" she said scanning the pice of paper.
"WAIT WHAT ITS ALISSA OH GOD ITS ALISAAA!!" I screamed.
"Oh my god clam down its just Alissa" Inanna rolled her eyes.
"Oh it's just Alissa it's just Alissa, Ethan kidnapped Alissa!" I claimed.
"Okay okay geez" she rolled her eyes again.
Okay now we found Alissa what now oh we have to find where she's located but how do we do that?
*Alissa P.O.V*
I'm still tied up here, what the fuck why can't I get out?! The time I'll get out I'll punch this motherfucker right in the jaw.
"you think you can tie me up here all night haha you don't have the balls" I yelled hopefully he herd that.
Ethan laughed shit shouldn't have said that but that okay if he gets close to me he'll have the punch from Alissa Mary cook. But now I said it,it kinda sounds like a superhero movie.
But what ever. I started shaking my head and the blindfold went down to my neck. "Yes" I whispered to my self.
"Did you say something?" Ethan asked. I just sat there very silent hopefully not making a single soun-grrrrr what the hell was that was that my stomach?! Shit I'm hungry.
"Looks like you are hungry" Ethan took out a tea bag from a cup. Ethan handed me the cup.
"How the hell am I going to drink that?" I looked at the cup then at Ethan.
"So you don't want the drink- I'm taking the drink" I interpreted Ethan.
Ethan put a straw in the cup I started drinking out of the straw. I looked down at the cup then at Ethan he was look at me with his dreamy eyes- NO I CANT THINK THAT WAY I gave him a death stare hopefully he'll look the other way.
And he doesn't look way he gets closer to me, I blow into the straw that made the tea splash into Ethan's face.
"Every funny Alissa" Ethan said sarcastically as he wiped his face with a paper towel.
I giggle and I quickly went back to straight face.
Ethan smiles at me. I gave him a confused look because I was really confused does he like me or he hates me and wants to rape me well guess I'll never now. I don't know if this sounds weird but I gain my trust for him. wow Alissa you gave trust to your kidnapper amazing well done you should get an award.
*sarah P.O.V*
"Inanna what do we do now?"
"Maybe go and look for her you dumb ass"
"Yeah well we found out the voice belongs to Alissa but where is she"
"First of all don't say we because I did all the work and I can't help you where is she"
I looked at Inanna really worried I don't know what to do.
"HEY ISNT THAT YOUR FIRIEND ALISSA?" My mom yelled from the living room. I ran to the living room and looked at the tv it said missing girl. "Yeah it's Alissa".
" wait why aren't you worried?" My mom asked
" long story" I went back to my room.
*ethan P.O.V*
I couldn't believe that I kidnapped Alissa I mean look at that face you would kidnap her wait that didn't come out right. I smiled at her "you know you're a beautiful girl"
"And you're at horrible man"
"Ha ha I know you're lying"
" no I'm not"
I laughed at her then went out outside to get some fresh air.

Hey guys soooooo sorry for the long wait I'm just really slow to get some ideas to come up to my small ass brain. Anyways thanks for reading the part of the story I'll make sure I'll post one part each day. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me if you're feeling frisky. Well gotta blast see y'all later ✌️✌😘