20

*aye still back at Inanna's P.O.V*
Officer Peterson lead us to the waiting room and still one chair. I ran as fast as I could to get to that chair. When I got in the chair giggled at Raven as she slowly walked to me.
"You're a pain in the ass" Raven say before I filped my hair. About like two seconds but it felt like it officer Peterson lead us out side of the building.
"I need you to guide us to Alissa" officer Peterson said as I nodded. I got into my car a lead them to Alissa.
*Aye Alissa P.O.V*
"There wasn't that hard" Ethan said as we both put down our hands.
"Yeah but" I look down.
"But what" I Ethan says lifting up my chin.
"Why would you do this! The other day you said you loved me but of course you didn't you went all off bringing a girl in! And I thought we would be together! All of that just for nothing?! Do you even love me?" I yelled.
"Of course I do--"
"Of course you do I felt like I was raped abused by the person I love. I don't get what's going on in your mind? You fucking know how to love someone? first you killed Meah your ex, then my best friend and then you kissed me loved me then abused me then expected me to love you?!" I interrupted Ethan.
"Alissa stop saying that" Ethan looks down.
"Shut up I know what's happening you're a fucking man whore who doesn't have a brain" I came closer to him.
"Alissa stop" Ethan moves back.
"Seriously you kept me with you for like four days you haven't told how you feel about me?!" I yelled again.
"Okay then tell me how do you feel about me?!" Ethan yelled.
"I don't know Ethan I feel like--"
"THERE!" I herd the door slam open and Inanna yelling. About five police officers came into the wear house.
"PUT YOUR HAND UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Yelled one of the police man.
"Inanna wait what's happening" I said as Inanna pulls me away.
"No time for questions" Inanna said throwing me into a car. There I see miss. Goodman sitting in the front seat.
"What miss. Goodman? What are you doing here?" I asked tapping her on the shoulder.
"Please call me Raven and yeah me and Inanna were supposed to catch you so you won't get killed you know what I don't know" she says. I look out the widow I see Ethan being forced to get out of the wear house. He try's to get out of the handcuffs but I all I see as he got pushed in pot the back of the seat of a police car. Inanna comes back into the car.
"Alissa Alissa ALISSA!!"
*back to right now*
"Alissa!" My therapist said a little louder. Oh yeah weeks after I got kidnapped by Ethan I have panic attacks about being kidnapped again. So my mom sign me up for a therapist so I can get it out of my head. A little update on Ethan he went to jail for kidnapping and killing and shit I don't know how to say these cool words that the judge uses.
Seriously I feel bad for Ethan anyways back to real life.
"Alissa you like froze there for a second" says my therapist laughing a little bit.
"Ye..yeah" I starched my head.
"Okay so that's what happened when you got kidnaped" my therapist says as he look throughout papers...