Chapter 13

((Mitch's POV))

As I turned around from arranging the pillows, I asked, "Jerome, would you like some py-" I was swiftly cut off by a hitch of my breath. He was stood before in now only his boxers, perfectly exposing the rest of his body. Unlike mine, his torso was toned, faint but visible muscles running across it.

"Would I like some what?" He asked with a smile.

"N-never mind." I shook my head, hurriedly climbing beneath the covers without bothering to get changed. Jerome followed suit, the two of us facing with our faces merely inches apart.

"You not gonna get changed, Mitch?" He asked softly. "Those clothes don't look very comfortable to sleep in."

I shook my head, sub-consciously pulling down my shirt just that little bit further. "You don't want to see any of that." I laughed nervously.

"I just want you to be comfortable, I don't care what's beneath there." He insisted with a smile. I toyed with the hem of my shirt for a few seconds, before finally deciding to get it off. I slid out of bed, standing up on the carpet.

"Close your eyes." I murmured. He nodded his head, closing his eyes and placing his hands over them for added security. I slowly undressed, carefully not to catch my shirt on any of the healing scabs. I then unfastened the clasp of my jeans, tensing up as they slid down my legs and hit the floor with a quiet thump. After kicking them off, I crawled back into the bed, Jerome uncovering his eyes.

To my surprise, he didn't make a single comment about my body. Instead, he smiled. "What were you so worried about?"

I looked down to my hands, noticing only then that our knees were touching. "I..I guess I thought you'd make some kind of judgement about me." I mumbled softly. He moved his warm palm to rest on my waist, gently pulling my body closer to his.

"I think your body looks perfect, jsut the way it is." He whispered. He traced his finger intricately around the outside of one of the bruises. "These marks, they tell a story about you. They tell me that, eventhough you've been through hardships, you've managed to come out on top. At least, in my eyes you have."

Those beautiful hazel eyes flicked up to mine, my impulses going wild. I parted my lips, wishing for, just once, to have his lips upon mine. That would be the ultimate sense of comfort I could recieve from him. That would make me happy.

Slowly, I leant forwards, our bare chests pressing together as I brushed my lips shyly over his. No, I couldn't do this; for goodness sake, I'd only just met the guy. Jerome clearly had different thoughts. He sealed his lips with mine once more, goosebumps spreading across the entirity of my skin.

His lips caressed mine gently as he ran his thumb over the skin close to my hip. This, in success, drew my hips closer to his, our bodies now fully touching; in fact, the only layers between us were our boxers.

The kiss was sweet, and only lasted for a minute or so. No tongue action was needed, only lips. He pulled away with his now plump lips, a smile evident on his them. "I think I've deciphered my feelings for you, Mitch."

"What are they?" I asked quietly, hopefully.

"I love you, Mitch." He whispered, taking my hand in his own. "More than I've ever loved a person before."

My heart fluttered, a wide smile breaking out upon my lips. "I-I love you too." I breathed, flinging my arms around his neck and burying my face into it.

"I'm glad." He chuckled, still holding my waist securely. We remained in that position for a while, our legs managing to entangle. My eyes began to droop shut, eventually leading to me falling asleep after hearing the words, "I love you." whispered once more.

THIS CHAPTER, MY FEELS

Tell me if you think it's going to quickly - I presonally think they're alright to kiss now

Leave a comment down below or a vote if you're feeling nice :3

QOTD: Favourite sport? (Either to do or to watch) Mine is horse riding c:

PEACE OUT DOODS! \(ouo)/

PS: If you want to follow my tumblr, my url is 'moocowsandallthingsmilky'

My friend's url is 'snpachat' (she has a great blog too :P)