Chapter 10

((Jerome's POV))

"Jerome Aceti, my office now!" He barked. The sheer decibel of his voice alone was enough to send a series of shivers down my spine. I didn't really understand what I'd done wrong, to be frankly honest. All I'd done was stand up to Brandon who was being an ass, as usual. Mind you, I suppose the Principal never actually witnessed the event. Fuck; I was going to be in for it.

I hung my head, scraping the soles of my sneakers across the floor as I approached the man. I then proceeded to shove my hands into my pockets, playing with the frays of the denim material. Pupils whispered amongst each other as I passed, some of them even daring to call me names also. This must be how Mitch feels, how I used to feel...

Eventually, however, I ignored them, acting as if my ears were covered with some magical, sound-cancelling head phones.

We reached a large, oak door after a while. The words 'Principal' were marked in large letter on a golden plate. I remember having only entered this room once; that was when I first started at this school. As soon as the door opened, the familiar musty smell filled my nostrils, causing my nose to wrinkle in disgust.

I hesitantly followed after the Principal, pulling the door shut behind me. Then, my gaze followed his finger, which was pointing directly at a cushioned chair in front of the desk. "Sit." He ordered bluntly; damn, this man was practically treating me like a dog.

I obeyed, sitting down slowly I the chair and watching as he sat in his own, positioned behind the desk. "Now, Mr Aceti," He began, sitting back. "Would you care to explain to me why I found you assaulting Brandon?"

'Because he was being an asshat' I mentally murmured to myself, a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips. "Mr Aceti, this is no laughing matter!" He rose his voice. "Now, please, answer my question."

I let out a huff. "Do you know of Mitchell Hughes, sir?" I asked, crossing my legs and resting my hands up them.

"Yes, he is a great pupil." The Principal nodded.

"Well, see here, Brandon has been harassing poor Mitch throughout the entirety of his stay in this school. Now, I may be new to this school, but I know how to stand up for myself." I explained. "Mitch, however, does not."

"And, what exactly is it that Brandon does to Mitchell that makes him a worthy target of your fist?" The Principal asked, now seemingly intrigued.

"Mitch gets bullied for his sexuality." I stated bluntly. "He gets abused, both verbally and physically, each and every day. I just gave Brandon what he deserved." I shrugged.

"Where is your evidence, Mr Aceti?" The Principal asked.

"Mitch's body; he's covered in bruises and scars." I answered. The Principal sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Go and fetch him, I think Mitchell and I need to have a conversation."

Firstly, I am SO sorry this took so long to put out...

But, it's here now so, hey ho! :D

Anyways, as always, be sure to leave a comment down below and maybe a vote if you enjoyed as well :3

QOTD: What is your favourite band? (Mine, personally, is 5SOS; you have to love those aussie boys ;3 #5SOSFam)

PEACE OUT DOODS! \(ouo)/

(The link to one of 5SOS's newest acoustics is next to the chapter :3)