"Did you think about who's going to watch National City?" He said, a bit concerned about me leaving National City without protection.

"Right! About that, I'm inviting Sam and Lena to game night and I thought I could ask Sam to watch the city the days that I leave, after all, I can fly back if I'm not busy. And she has the same powers that I have, so no need to worry if I can't come."

"Ok then"

•••

"Lena!" I called out as I saw her walking towards me. "Good to see you, but why are you here?"

"Well, I was coming to ask you if you wanted to go get lunch with me" She said looking at me with those beautiful, gorgeous eyes of hers, and that perfect smi- what am I thinking like that? I hate it, it has being going on for a week or two, I'm getting tired of the butterflies I feel when I'm with her...

"Sure! Uh- but... where are we... um... going to eat?" I asked, fixing my glasses at least three times, hoping I wouldn't be very hungry, it would be embarassing if she saw me eating like some kind of cookie monster, well, more kind of an "I eat everything" monster.

"Well, where do you want to eat?"

"Uh... I don't know, you should decide" I said happily because of the fact that I was eating with Lena.

"What about chinese food?"

"Sure!"

"Well, let's get going then" She said, smiling from ear to ear, she seemed extra happy today... could it be because of our lunch? No... Lena doesn't feel that way about me, how do I even feel about her?

"Now? I mean- uh... now it's ok, it just took me... by surprise.

"Yeah, well, my driver is downstairs so we better leave now, Miss Danvers" She said teasingly.

"Come on, Lee! You know I want you to just call me Kara..." I said smiling.

"Ok... Kara"

After Lena left, I called Sam and asked her to come to game night, and of course, to cover up for me this days while I'm at Washington. Which both requests she happily accepted.
<><><><><><><><><>

Lena POV

After my kind of lunch date with Kara, in which by the way she got a lot of food, I went back to my office. Sitting on my chair while replying a mail, I recieved a text from Kara.

supercutie: Hey Lee! We're having a karaoke and a few videogames at game night...
supercutie: You're coming, right?
Me: Of course. At what time should I be there?
supercutie: 7:30 p.m

Checking the time on my phone, I realized I almost was out of time to go, it was 6:30 and I still needed to reply other e-mails.

Me: I'll be there :)
supercutie: Perfect! See you then :D

"Jess!" I yelled.

Jess came into my office in no more than maybe five seconds... what did I do to get such a great assistant? "Yes, miss Luthor?" She asked.