I am Princess Selene

"You stupid girl." Dr. Erland said over and over again to Cinder as he connected her hand foot to her. "I know. But what can I do now she is going to take me and kill me." Cinder sighed. "No she won't." Erland said finishing her hand. "Try that." She moved it around, along with her foot. "Ok so trying to get your gizmos to work... it will take time. But you are a smart girl, you can figure it out." Cinder looked at every new gadget. Gun, knife, UBS drive, and the darts. (I think I forgot something) "what do you mean she won't?" Erland stopped moving and turned to her. "Cinder, you are the most important thing to ever exist right now. You are the heir to the throne of Luna. You will escape, and will do everything that I told you to do remember?" She check the list in her head again. "Fine. You know you make it sound easier than it actually is, right?"
     "Smart girl, remember? You'll figure it out." Cinder checked the media. "Well damn." She grunted. "What?" Erland turned his head to look at her. "My little fall is all over the news. Headlined with Cyborg- Lunar fugitive runs out of Commonwealth palace." The doctor snorted. "Ha well sucks to be you." She stuck her tongue out at him.
   "Ms. Linh when you escape make sure to get your younger sister. She is very important." Cinder narrowed her eyes. "Well duh she is my sister. And I have also been comming her to be ready to run."
   "Perfect." Dr. Erland said. There was then a knock on the door. A guard came in and took Cinder.

---------
    Cinder sat in her cell thinking of plans to escape. Peony kept tabs on her as well. She pulled up a map of the prison. It took her 30 minutes to get a good thought out plan before deciding this is what she was going to do.
    She then slid the knife from her hand and carefully cut out her ID chip. The blood slid down her forearm. She then looked then took a good look at her new foot and hand. She was going to escape and she was going to take back Luna. She then stood from her cot and said to herself, "New parts, New me," She looked at her reflection "I am princess Selene."

  ------------ A/N
   (403 words.)
Guys I have some bad news. This is the last chapter.
BUT WAIT THERES MORE!
   I will be making more stories and maybe even a second book. Hint hint. Anyways if you do want a second book please comment some names for it. And thank you so much for reading this, it means so much. I remember first writing this on the website thinking oh, I'm going to get like only 3 reads by like the 5 update. Nope! I remember getting 100 reads I texted my friend like OMG LOOK! LOOK. 100 READS! I actually started crying. But now I have over 200 reads! It's so hard to get that many reads. I know that now. And you guys made my wattpad dream of getting to 100 reads. Thank you thank you! You guys are awesome. Every single one of you. Love you all so much!
   BYE!

  -Socially awkward butterfly signing out..... for now wink wink😉

I will hopefully be returning after the new year.