The way I met you "1"

Lleena POV

"wake up Llee, you'll be late for school " mom shouted outside the door.

"Mh yeah " I shout back

Monday is a new day, well particularly I don't hate Mondays cause I am an early bird it's just that today im almost late,just almost, cause I was practicing all day yesterday,practicing? Oh what I mean was practicing Guitar and singing .

I went to the toilet washed my face brushed my teeth and changed clothes, grabbed my guitar and went down for breakfast.

"lleena theres food in the microwave just eat, I really need to go sweetheart, good luck today, I'll call you when Im home" she said with enthusiast.

"Okay Rebecca ,take care " Yep she's my mom but I don't call her 'mom' cause that's just me

"love you, bye"

"love you too "

----

School is part of my life, I don't hate it nor love it all i want is a peaceful life, I took some books on my locker and walked through the hallway.

"Oh I'm sorry " I bumped into someone and pull her hand before she falls down, God I swear I didn't see someone, Glad I was able to hold unto her.

"are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't see you th-" got cut off by a slap on the face

"Hey bitch what do you think your doing? Bumping to our queen " like seriously who the hell is she and who's queen,awrgh I hate it when I get humiliated in front of others and where the fuck did she appear????

"I said I was sorry"my face stings.

"It's fine and Ray apologize " she glares at her friend and Ray the bitxh flinch.

"whatever! "

Wow she just left without saying goodbye I don't understand her, if I see her again I'll surely kill That girl.

"I'm sorry for that " I looked at her once more and I realized she got long eyelashes God she's like a goddess, Blonde, hazel gold like eyes, a little shorter than me thou maybe around 5'7 I'm 5'10 so yeahhhhh right! she's way more shorter then me, but over all she's beautiful.

"Hello? " I was staring at her that I didn't even hear what she said

I come back from my senses "u uh it's fine it's true that I didn't watch where I was going" she's really pretty that I stuttered. "I'll be going now, I'm really sorry if I bumped into you " I apologized again.

"it's fine " I was awestruck when she giggled at me while reassuring me. God this day is a good day except for that bitch slap.

"o okay, bye " I walked as fast as I could, godddd I stuttered again.

"Lleena!! " Jessica shouted at me while running towrds me.

"Jessica, hey " Jessica is same height as me, we're friends as far as I can remember, we have the same likes and dislikes but what differs us is our appearance, she got golden brown hair while I got golden blonde, she got green eyes while I got Grey ones, she's paler than me.

"what happened awhile ago? You were talking to Amber Conti" she is way too curious in things.

"oh so her name is Amber Conti ,it was nothing just a little talk that's all to it " I lied partially

"if you say so, but hey are you excited for laterrrrrr? "she prolongs the 'r' and slaps my arm excitedly

"Yep ,I am" there will be a competition for music major, and yeah I am majoring music and Im joining the competition.its just weird that this school have this major classes it's more like an extra curricular but you're still graded! And well Jessica is an Art major.

"me toooooo " this girl is wayyyy too excited

"Cool down and let's go to class? " I chuckle at her actions.

"yez mam " she smiles at me and grabbed my hand.

----

I was supposed to introduce myself first before I wrote this but I was too lazy to do that xD forgive meeee...

Anyway, this is my first ( I was a virgin) not what you're thinking xD this is my first story so well it might suck.. But well everything is scary at first.. I'm more into reading than writing... But I wanna try this xD...

Next update will be soon.. Soon... Soon... I hope :D

Tchau <3