There will never be an Us

Lleena POV

I was busy signing papers for the competition later. I'm excited and a little bit anxious cause I never really did perform in front of many people but what can I say I need A's.

" Ms. Johns?? " someone I don't know confirming if it's me.

" Yes? That would be me" trying to be polite

" Your AP Biology teacher Mr Stuart wants to see you for a minute he is in room 412 " the mid 20's woman told me.

" Oh Thank you " I gave her a smile and left.

I wonder what could it be, I'm not a bad student and I did great today . I kept thinking about what could've Mr Stuart want from me. I saw room 412 and knocked on the door and went inside. everyone's eyes are on me and the teacher said  wait to his students.

" Urm Someone told me that you need my presence Sir? " I asked him

"Yeah Ms. Johns I never really want to bother you cause I know you're pretty busy today but I just want to ask you about the upcoming Science Fair Next month? " I looked at him trying to think what he meant about the science fair. " Experiment, and you are one of the candidates? " He told me questionably again and now I remembered.

" Ahh yes yes,  about that I got no problem with it, and it's a great opportunity for me" God why did I forget about it .

" Good, I'm still looking for a partner and I want to choose the best cause the school wants gold so much " he laughed when he said 'gold' .

"Okay Sir, is there some more? "

" Nothing more but good luck later Ms. Johns "

I smiled at him and left.

Two hours passed after I talked to Mr Stuart ,and I started practicing for my songs and tuning up my guitar and saxophone,  the competition goes with 3 performances each performers and anything will do,anyone could dance/sing/play instruments with same criteria and I chose by singing 2 songs accompanied with guitar and playing saxophone, why saxophone?  Cause it's sexy.I really love music so so so much.

"Llee?" I looked at the person who called me

"Reedon? "  I stood up and hugged the 6'4 ft tall guy in front of me " Hey why are you here? "

" I just wanna say good luck for later " I can see Reedon is blushing, he confessed to me when we were still junior and I still heard rumors that he still like me, but what can I do, I like him as  my step brother,  thou we don't live the same house, I'm with my mom and he's with my dad.

"Thank you Reedon, how's Justin? " I smiled at him

" Dad is fine he's in LA for a project "

" He's out again? he can't just stay in one place "  I took my guitar and made some test sound.

" How's Rebecca? "

"She's fine, she's very busy lately ,take a sit " he sat across me.

"Thanks, how are you doing Llee"

" I'm actually great and a bit excited later "

" You'll become a great musician Llee I can see it " He giggled at his statement.

"Why thank you " I smiled at him, it's been awhile since I saw him, right after my parents divorced dad got married 5months after,  and that's when I knew Reedon is my Step-brother.

"just suck I can't be with you forever ,if only I knew, I could've stop mom " He mumbles the last part but still knew what he said.

It's not that I hate him but there will be never be an us,  I just can't force myself to love someone. He may be one of the nicest guy, a quarterback star, and really popular, I just can't.

"Llee I really Li—"

"Hey You're Lleena Johns right?  " a girl interrupted reedon I'm a little relieved that she did " Here, someone asked me to give this to you, so yeah, bye " oh cool I'm thirsty, I'm happy that someone is being thoughtful, whoever you are, thanks.

"Y yeah Llee I'm going now, still got stuffs to do, I'll be seeing you perform later and here eat some chocolates it might help you, " he left and I'm happy for the chocolate though I don't really eat one, I still ate it and was glad someone gave me a drink, now the taste of the chocolate is gone for good.

It's almost time for the event, everyone is taking their sits, talking, shouting, dancing , I'm getting nervous myself and my stomach is flipping over the edge awrghh this feeling I hate it. So to ease myself I dragged myself to the toilet to freshen up a bit , I washed my face, wipe it up,  applied a little powder and looked at myself at the mirror one last time and I suddenly felt light headed. 

I shook my head to organize my sight but still nothing happened ' what's happening? ' I suddenly coughed and I teared up seeing blood coming out I looked at the mirror and saw myself pale I tried to shout for help but  afraid blood will come out again and suddenly the door opened and saw Amber "Get me out of here " I said and I forgot what happened next.

-----

I love you but I love me more xD way to say!!!!

Amber : Havana oh na na

Llee : My hearts only amee na na

Author :Youre shipping yourself already?

Llee: dis ones a cliche teen fiction

Amber : a way to destroy the expectation AWKWARDDDDD.

Author:FUCK OFF AND DO SOME WORK,  I remember your mom just called me,she said to go pick up your sister.

Llee: Ehhhhhh what a drag..  I'm out bye.

Amber : Bye bye.

....

Real life convo sucks xD

Tchau <3