Christmas Present Jikook part 1

Snow blanketed the ground, frostbite bitting at the skin every time you stepped out side, lights flickered on houses and people were having a good time. All the signs of Christmas lingered in the air, a smile plastered my face as I cuddled into Jungkooks side, my legs pushed to my chest as my oversized sweater laid over them. A mug of hot chocolate in each of our hands, wrapping paper littered the floor, I quickly took a mental note to clean it up later. We had both finished opening our presents and now we were watching a movie that was playing on the TV. Jungkooks arm rested on my shoulders as I rested my head on his chest, hearing the small putter patters of his heart that pumped blood through his veins. I closed my eyes as I took in the calming nature, that is until I remembered something important,  very important. "Oh no I almost forgot!" I pulled my self out of the youngers arms as I stood up placing my cup of hot coco on the table. "Forgot what baby?" Jungkook asked curiously as he too set his mug down, I looked back at placing a small smooch on his lips before running to the room, "Just stay their I have one more present for you!". I quickly shut out bedroom door before running to the closet, pulling out a shoe box I had hid under all our shoes. A grin curled my lips as I opened it revealing a silk lace lingerie outfit, I took off my over sized sweater as I gently slipped on the pieces of clothing as I tied the silk strings into ribbons, I looked at myself in the mirror we had that hung on the wall, bitting my lower lip as I checked myself out. I then wiggled my way back into my oversized sweater before adding a red choker to my outfit, I hummed with satisfaction as I crawled onto the bed facing the door, "Kookie come in here!" I yelled as I waited for the younger male with a small smile on my lips. Once I Jungkook stepped through the door his eyes catching Jimins, "Did you figure out what you forgot?" He asked as he walked to the bed, Jimin nodded his head as a small giggle passed his lips. "Yep, all your have to do... is take off the sweater~" Jimin cooed as he looked up at his lover with a lust filled gaze, Jungkook smirked as he grabbed the hem of the over sized sweater and started to gently pull it off of the others body. Once Jungkook saw what was underneath the sweater his eyes grew wide and he couldn't help but to trace every part of the others body, savoring the look into his mind. "Merry Christmas daddy~ why don't you come and open up your present.... I wrapped it myself~" Jimin spoke as he moved closer to Jungkook, his hands placing themselves on the younger males broad shoulders as he started to kiss his jawline.