Office Shinanagins Taekook

I rolled my head back in pleasure as I felt his warm hands against my skin, my white work shirt already unbuttoned and my pants discarded onto the office floor. Bitting my bottom lip not wanting to be heard by the other employees that sat working just on the other side of the wall, but he was making it hard for me. His lips against my jawline and sliding down my to my neck to leave more marks, small pants and mewls left my lips as I pressed my hips back into his, "D-daddy..." I whispered slightly to hear a small hum in reply. "P-please... we can't do this now... someone could walk in hear and see us like this..." I tried to hold back any moans that threatened to roll off my tongue and into the open air, "I haven't touched you in three days Taehyung...." Jungkook said letting out a small growl as he started to slowly grind his hips into mine. My body shook with anticipation, it was true, Jungkook hasn't touched me in three days because of how busy he was with his schedules and all the meetings he had to attend, and I couldn't lie to myself that I missed his touch. One of Jungkooks hands was laid over my shoulder as it rested against my skin as he played with one of my sensitive nipples, while the other snaked it's way around my waist to the front, sliding it's way down into my boxers making me gasp. Jungkook chuckles making vibrations run through his chest and I just can't help but to lean into it, my head laid back on Jungkooks shoulder as he slowly wrapped his fingers around my semi hard cock and I can't help to whimper. "So beautiful~" Jungkooks voice was low, Jungkook never had a hard time making me submit to him, it was like child's play to him and we both loved it, "So hot... such a good kitten...~" Jungkook hummed as he pressed small kisses into my skin as he slowly added the movements of his hips grinding against me. I could feel how hard he was through his pants and it made my knees shake, my body yearned for him, I would love nothing more then to be pushed up against his desk and be fucked like I was some whore that couldn't get enough. Now that I think about it, I would be a whore, Jungkooks little whore who loved being fucked by him at anytime and anywhere. I couldn't help it, Jungkook was so good to me, he always knows how to turn me on, how to touch me in all the right places, he always know how to make me scream and beg him for more as he fucked me into oblivion. "J-Jungkook... please~" I was loosing my patients as he teased me, my cock was hard as a rock now, slowly turning into a angry red as he ran his thumb along the head making me buck my hips into his hand. "What did you call me?~" Jungkook asked, his voice becoming stern against my ear as he stopped his hand making me whine, "Daddy... daddy I'm sorry please! Please stop teasing me~" my hips wiggled as I tried to get any friction I could from him. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction as he started to move his hand again, this time twisting his wrist slightly every time he went down, but it was still the slow pace he had started with. Before I knew it my boxers were off around my ankles, my chest pressed against his desk as he already had two fingers inside me. My mind was hazy as I let out shameful moans and please for him to go faster, "I bet you touched yourself this morning before coming to work... didn't you kitten~" the words slipped out of his mouth as if they were a norm for him. I nodded quickly as I covered my mouth as he curled his fingers instantly finding my prostate, my legs became jello as he pushed and rubbed against the spot. Tears pricked my eyes as my body shook with pure pleasure, it felt as if my body was getting hit with electricity that left traces of a tingling sensation through out my bones. Before I could open my mouth to beg him to fuck me all ready his office phone started to ring, we both staid still his finger pressed against his lips as he silently gave me the order to stay quite. I shook my head frantically knowing it be almost close to impossible for me, but only a smirk crossed his lips as he answered. "Mr. Jeon sir, Your 5 o'clock meeting is here to see you" a soft clear voice spoke through the speaker, my eyes shut tightly as I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to stop the small moans and please that passed my lips as Jungkook continued his assault on me. "Okay send them up, thank you Yu-Jin" Jungkook replied after hanging up, he looked down at me humming "Looks like I'll have to give you a reward later for being quite~" he said softly as he pulled out his fingers. I whimpered at the loss as I clenched around air, I watched Jungkook walk around his desk as he opened one of the drawers and grabbing something. The younger male came back soon after and I was about to ask what he had grabbed before hissing at the sudden stretch. My eyes widen as I looked back at him, a remote being twirled in his hand now I knew what it was. "Daddy no please... can't you cancel the meeting this one time? Please I need you not this toy please~" I begged making him smirk as he fixed both of our clothing, "Tae you know can't do that this meeting is important... now I'll say this... If you make it through the day, I'll personally pull you back into my office when my meeting if finished and fuck you all you want". I staid silent nodding knowing that it's useless to try and stop the other, we both exchanged a small passionate kiss before I left his office and right when I sat down in my chair in my cubicle a small vibration started to work its magic on me.