About

______________________

C L A S S M A T E S
______________________

Song Somin is an undaunted girl she doesn't care about what world thinks about her. She is happy in her own world. But her life is not easy, she is ravelled between two guys who like her. She has to choose one but she's confused who she should choose.

These two guys are Namjoon and Taehyung. They are like apart poles. One is sweet as a honey and gentle as a lamb. And the other one is stupid as a donkey but naughty as a smirk.

_________

N O T E
__________

THIS BOOK HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKE, PLOT HOLES AND SOME STUPID ACTION DONE BY CHARACTERS

Please keep that in mind before reading this.

And Please tell me If I have made grammatical errors. I appreciate If you give some suggestions.

The main character might make some stupid, naive and dumb decisions. If thats annoy you, don't read the book. Not all characters are real, perfect and loveable. If imperfections annoy you, so don't read the book.

This book is a work of fiction. The names of some characters belong to Bts. I do not own any member of Bts. The other characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. The content in this book is from the imagination of the author.

In real life, I know Taehyung is so kind, and intelligent but for this story, I need him to be little bit just little bit stupid and naughty. So please don't mind.

●●●

HAPPY READING!