XI

Chapter 11 - Namjoon

●●●

I feel the warmth on my palm, it's a hand but who's hand? I try to free my hand but it's impossible! I'm sure it Taehyung's hand, he is the one who can do this annoying thing.

"Leave my hand!" I whisper in Taehyung's ear, his face was like he didn't even know a piece of this shit.

"Somin baby, I didn't touch you, My hands are in my pocket," he said, knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

He wasn't lying because if he touches then he tells me and his expression is also confused as like me.

I try to glance at the hand and the hand is of Namjoon, I didn't expect this from Namjoon but this is not the right time for expecting something especially from these two guys. I mentally slapped myself and try the same thing again.

"Leave my hand!" I whisper in Namjoon's ear.

"Why?! I can't even hold my girlfriend's hand" He replied with a smirk.

"Namjoon please leave my hand, I'm uncomfortable, I can't eat my food properly" I start feeling more annoying and frustrated from this.

"Okay, cool down Somin" He replied, leaving my hand.

After a while, the bell rings and the break is over,  We all head to the classroom and continued class.

                               ~~~

          Third person point of view

                           2.45 pm

The school is over and she is at her home, she was bored with television and eating four packets of chips.

Jennie used to be organised room a wreck now because of her. When Jennie is here she does the most of the work and she also doesn't complain about this.

She misses her so much. She talked to Jennie last night, she told her father as well now but she can't come here because her father wasn't discharged from the hospital and she told she try her best to come as soon as possible.

The call was disconnected from the talking, Somin tries again but the call wasn't connected, she thought it was because of the weak network.

The good news is that she escapes from telling her the whole story of here, she doesn't want to tell her the whole story on phone, she wants to tell her personally. She is excited and also nervous at the same time to see her shocking reaction.

Her eyes start getting heavy and heavier and she asleep in seconds.

                     *Ding Dong*

The bell rings, making her annoying and frustrated. The bell rung again and again, disturbing her sleep. She climbs out from the bed and walks to downstairs for opening the door.

              Somin's point of view

I awake, by the annoying sound of the bell. I head to downstairs for opening the door.