V

Chapter 5 - Only One Night

   ●●●  

 Taehyung's point of view

I ask for playing games and she says yesss. I can't believe she said yes to playing games with me.

After awhile ~

"I'm bored now because you can't even play a video game properly," She said, showing me her tongue.

"I'm tired thats why I can't play well If I'm not tired you're not gonna win a single match," I said with a smirk.

"Pftt Pftt," she said not believing me, rolling her eyes.

"Oh noo shittt" she shouted without looking away from her screen.

"What!! Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

She didn't say a word, she just flipped her phone angrily. I saw a beautiful scenery on her phone and some missed calls from the name like Jennu. I'm not sure about the name of the caller but the scenery is really beautiful.

"Beautiful wallpaper and some missed calls from someone like Jennu, I'm not sure," I said, normally.

"You stupid, I'm not showing you my wallpaper or my missed calls!" She exclaimed, angrily at me and added "Can you see the time?".

I saw the time and its 12 am. But why she wants me to show the time?

"Its 12 am and Can you tell me why did you shout," I said confused.

"Insane it's very late I should go now," She said, standing up from her place.

I held her wrist and pull her at me. She bumped into the floor. She is acting like an insane. She was the person before a minute ago, who was showing me the time and saying me it's late and now she is ready to go! I don't let him go like this.

"Are you mad? What do you think I allow you to go now, Its already late" I exclaimed at her.

"I know. Do you have a better option?" She said to me.

After thinking for a minute, One idea pop into my mind. Its that she can spend one night here at my home, she can go back at morning. I'm such an intelligent person If she rejected then my mind-blowing idea going to waste but let's see!

"Yah I have an idea, you can spend night today here and in the morning you can go home. " I blurted.

"But how should I spend the night here?" She said and added, "I also don't have clothes to wear!"

"You have to manage in my clothes, we don't have other options," I said, explaining her.

              Somin's Point of view

We start playing. Firstly I was enjoying very much. He was playing very good but now, again and again, I was winning the game. I don't know why he is not playing good. He can't even play video games!

"I'm bored now because you can't even play a video game as well," I said, showing him my tongue.

"I'm tired thats why I can't play well If I'm not tired you're not gonna win a match," He said with his annoying smirk.