III

Chapter 3 - Feelings

●●●

Namjoon really likes me?

If Namjoon tells him that he likes me as a friend not as a girlfriend and J-hope heard that he likes me as a girlfriend, not as a friend.

I clear my throats and continue my way to the locker. I put my stuff then the most annoying person for me comes at me.

Of course Taehyung!

"Somin, don't forget you are coming to my house today!" he said to me.

What the hell! Am I looks like a crazy to him thats why he reminding me! He is such a nerd.

"How can I forget!" I said in an annoying tone.

"Well, you are right! how can you forget about me." He said, placing a playful smirk on his face.

Now he starts irritating me. If I get some super power then I'm sure, I kill him.

He always asks me these types of silly questions!

"Are you off your mind?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"No. I'm not," He said, widening his annoying smirk.

"Stop your nonsense," I said and starts walking

I leave him alone and head to the canteen. I sit in the chair of the centre table and starts eating.

After few minute Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook join me.

"Somin!, you started without us," Jhope said.

"Yah! Sorry, I was a bit hungry thats why I start." I said to Jhope.

And In a reply, he just said "Its Okay" and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at him. Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook sit in the chair.

"Hey Somin, how's it is going with Namjoon?" Jimin asks me with a smirk.

I'm confused, what he wants to say what's about Namjoon? I'm not getting him.

Is he know something that I don't know?! I don't know, what's he talking about?!

"What's about Namjoon?" I ask him, his playing smirk turn into a wide smirk.

               Jimin's Point of view

I know she understands all the things clearly but she is acting like she is not getting me.

I want to ask him "Why she doesn't confess her feelings to him?" I know Namjoon should try first to confess his feelings and he already tried many times but he always failed. Every time he went to confess her, he can't do anything because he is shy and nervous in front of Somin but Somin can confess her feelings to him.

I should ask her straightforward nor she didn't go to understand.

"Did you decide to confess your feelings to Namjoon?" I ask him.

"Not yet!" She said in a whisper.

But I heard.