IV

Chapter 4 - His House

●●●

AT EVENING.

Third person's point of view

6.00 pm

She got up from her bed. After gulping a glass of water, she headed to her bathroom for a shower. She did a very long shower.

After doing a long shower, she comes out from the bathroom, wearing a robe. She opened her cupboard, try to find a comfortable outfit for her. She was starving her cupboard for about 15 minutes. But she couldn't find an outfit.

After 5 minutes more starving, she finds an outfit. It was black cop top and shorts. She wore that outfit and put light makeup on. She did a ponytail and glance at the mirror last time.

She was looking good in this casual look. She wasn't excited about going to Taehyung's house in reality. She was just going for the project.

She checks the time, its 6.50 pm. She locked the door and headed out of the house. She checks her phone and she saw a message from Mr. annoying. She saves Taehyung's number from the name of Mr. annoying.

Hii, Somin it's me, Taehyung. I forget to tell you my address so this is my address *insert address* Come soon.
6.45 pm

After reading the message, she took a taxi. She headed to his house.

His house is really good like a mansion. She was at the door of Taehyung's house. She rang the bell then the door open by Taehyung.

Taehyung's Point of view

I'm happy, Somin is my partner I can get more time to tease her. She is cute when she is angry. She is different from other girls. She is straight up with me and doesn't act all stupid around me. I like that.

"Good evening Somin baby," I said to her while crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the door.

"Evening." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Please come in," I said to her and give her wide space in which she can come in easily.

Somin comes in the house. She was looking around the house.

Nothing special is in my house.

"Your house seems nice," She said and looked at me.

"Uh, Thank you," I said, then added, "Oh, why you don't take a seat?"

I gestured toward the couch. She obliged. I followed her and sat across to her.

"Do you need anything to drink?" I asked her.

"No there is no need for anything, I'm fine," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

"Can we start a project?" She asked me and smiled.

"No, not right now." I said, and then added, "We can play some games and then we start the project."

"Taehyung we have to start the project." She said with an annoyed face making me tease her more.