7// Holiday Realisations

Start from the beginning

"ANNIE! What are you doing?" I hear Katie over the phone.

"I couldn't sleep so I was watching a video on how to get to sleep." She lies.

"Oh okay." Katie replies closing her door.

"I have to go now bye," She says.

"EVIE JOE IS HERE!" Alfie shouts:

"JOSEPH!" I shout jumping off my bed.

I run downstairs and into the open arms of Joe.

He swings me around.

"That's adorable. My insta!" Zoe says as I can hear shuffling in the background.

I whip my head around to see a brunette standing behind.

"I'm Jade." She smiles.

"Well since everyone has puzzled faces I'll help. Everyone meet Jade My girlfriend." He announces.

Athen ur finally comes to my mind. That's Jade Thirwall. From freakin Little mix.

"Well I'm Zoë, his brother. This is Alfie my partner and Evie Joe's niece. " Zoë introduces us all.

"It's lovely to meet you all." She smiles.

"Evie go show them to their room." Zoë smiles.

I show them to their room. This one is the usual one where Joe stays.

I run back to my room to get my phone.

"Are Seb and his parents coming over?"Zoë asks as I go downstairs.

"I'll see now." I reply.

To Pablo
IM SOMEWHAT RELATED TO JADE THIRWALL oh and what time is your family arriving at our residence. We need to take up the red carpet for your arrival😂

From Pablo
OMG and Hun you always know I bring my own. So in like five minutes.

To Pablo
Ours is better

I shut off my phone

~~~~~

Jade and I got on amazing. She's so nice. We laughed as we had hot chocolates in our hands. Joe and Jade were announcing that they were together. Jade was going to post a series of pictures. The firsts one was me and her laughing. The second was me and her cuddled up. The third was Zoë and her laughing while sipping on hot chocolates. The fourth was her and Joe cuddled up with Alfie making a derp face in the background. That was taken earlier. The fifth was Nala licking Joes face. The sixth was her and Joe in his apartment all cutesy.

The caption was
~~~
Her laugh💓, her cuteness💗, that woman's hot chocolates and kindness❤️❤️. That mans faces and humour😂😂, his love🧡, my everything and his favourite dog❣️🐶, my JJ🧡🧡🧡
~~~~
Joe's was simple.

It was a picture of Zoë, Jade and I intensely watching Gilmore Girls.

His caption was

~~~~~
Aren't they all so boring. #whathappenswhenthegfcomesaround

Just Kidding. Evie is staring at me with her angry face😂

But seriously my love for these three ladies

~~~~~
They both post the picture and their phones blow up. Pieces go flying by of the iphones. The glass sticking into the couch. Okay no. I mean like notifications.

They turn off their phones as we start to watch Elf. Since its late Seb and his family have obviously gone home.

I open my eyes the next morning. Nala is right beside my face.

"It's Christmas!" I whisper.

"Tis Christmas." Jade tip toes in.

"OMG I didn't realise!" Zoë jokes.

"Can we please wake up Alfie and Joe?" I ask.

"YAY!" Jade jumps up.

She brings in a duffel bag.

"I have silly string, airhorns, balloons and pegs." She opens up what I realise is one of Joe's bags.

"How about put Pegs on Joe and then wake him up with air horns. For Alfie Pop a balloon close to him and when he jumps up silly string him in the face?" Zoë suggests.

"Perfect." Jade smirks.

After pranking the boys we go downstairs and into the sitting room. Presents are spilling out from under the tree.

Most of them are wrapped in a copper wrapping paper.

All four of us look at Zoë.

"It was on sale!" She holds her hands up.

We laugh and Nala tries to jump up to her stocking. Probably filled with loads of treats and toys.

"Shall we get your stocking?" I ask taking hers down.

We take all our stockings down and go through the presents we had received.
~~~~~~
Alfie's parents and Poppy and Sean are arriving soon. We've nearly finished making all the food. Jade and Joe are staying here till the 29th. I'm currently in my Sugg life Christmas jumper with black leggings and my hair is in a bun.

"Let's hope there's now drama at this meal." Zoë rolls her eyes reminding me of the last big family meal.

"Let's really hope." I say back bringing the bowl of Brussels sprouts to the table.

I have been up since 5:06 am. But I'm fine. It may be 6:06 but I'm good right now. Also MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS. That feeling you have when you can only wake everyone up at 7. So did you all like the chapter. Joe finally has himself a woman. Omg feeling the tired right now. Also feeling the hunger. It's later now and Christmas Day was so good! What did you all get?

Oops. My WiFi got turned off before I could post it sorry 😐

I'll nee you next week. Byeeeeeeeeeee