"What happened here?" seeing the cans of beer on the floor and the two opened bottles of wine I could already deduced that someone from the group did something, the question is who did it.

"President!" Leon and Giles who are still sober immediately stood up and face me.

"Why are there alcohol here? I reminded you earlier that no alcohols shall enter here" the two look down and judging from the guilt in Leon's face, he's positively the one who orders the drinks.

"Leon!"

"p-president!" good my anger receded a bit when I saw how he trembles when he look at me

"We'll talk about this tomorrow"

"y-yes, president" I nodded before I walk past them. I took a look at the two empty bottles of wine on the table and the scattered beer cans on the floor. Just how fast did they chugged down all this amount of alcohol in the span of one hour?

"Giles" he immediately straightened up

"Y-yes, president"

"Give me one good reason not to report this to the school administrator"

"I-I'm sorry president"

"I am not asking for forgiveness or anything Giles, I am asking for a reason" I saw him clench his fist then his gaze focuses on something behind me.

"Miss Catherine" I cross my arms

"Oh??? And what's with Catherine?"

"I-if you're reporting u-us p-president, m-miss Catherine will also be implicated s-since she a-also drink some alcohol" I frowned after hearing his words. It did not came into my mind that Catherine will drink, when I saw her after I went in I thought that the redness in her face is due to her being flustered because the people around her were caught drunk.

"Who made her drink?" I ask in a dark tone. I was confident that she did not touch any drink since she looks pretty sober to me.

"I-it's K-Kana" I look down at Kana who chooses that time to open her eyes. Her unfocused gaze zeroed on me

"Yoh! King!" she said while grinning then she giggles like a lunatic, I shake my head at seeing her state.

"so the majority of the middle school student council are all drunk, is that it?"

"w-we....."

"Save your sorry, that will not work with the current situation." I then proceed to where Lyka and Catherine are.

"mish Casherine, I jush layk preshident I promishe I won't shake him away from syo sho don't hate me.....waaah!!!!!" Lyka is hugging Catherine's legs as she continues to cry mumbling about how she doesn't want to be hated by Catherine and how she will protect her fandom. Just listening to her is making my head ache so I drag her away from Catherine "no!!!!! Don't shake me away from mish casherine!!!!" she tried to wiggle out from my hold by trying to scratch my arm so I unceremoniously dump her beside Kana who is now laughing out loud.

"Catherine" I call out to her and she lazily look at me. she look at me in scrutiny as if trying to remember who I am, then she tilts her head to the side and when she finally seems to remember me she suddenly let out a smile. Seeing her smiling at me in her flushed state made me sigh out loud. This girl is trying my patience though she doesn't have any idea about it. Seeing as her current looks could be deadly I look back and just as I expected, I saw the captivated expression in Leon and Giles' face as they look at Catherine, I gave them a glare and the two of them immediately look away. I look back at Catherine who is still looking at me. The way she's sitting straight on the couch shows that compare to the other girls she seems to only be tipsy however her silence is making me think twice about it.