6. Braces (fluff)

A/N: Yes. Yes, that is, indeed, Yamaguchi's official stage actor and he's adorable af.
You should totally fangirl over how cute he is in the comments with me. Totally. I love him.

Kei noticed there was something different about Tadashi that cold January Monday morning, but he wasn't quite sure what and he most definitely wasn't going to ask. But of course, that didn't stop him from glancing at Tadashi every so often from the corner of his eye as the boy talked continuously about a weird dream he had.
"And, then there was this giant crab with huuuuuuge laser-beams!! And he- Tsukki...?", he asked, tilting his head to the side, confusion evident on his face.
'Cute...'
"Hm?", Kei hummed disinterestedly, raising an eyebrow and prompting the boy to continue. "You look as though you want to say something?"
"A-ah, it's just that..."
Tadashi gulped and fiddled with his fingers almost nervously, but there was also a blush creeping up on his cheeckbones,making the brunet's freckles stand up even more.
"Why were y-you staring at me, T-Tsukki...?", Tadashi finally continued.
Kei looked ahead for a second, before furrowing his brows a bit. He wasn't, couldn't be wrong. Kei was sure saw something..
"Smile a little bit for me, Yamaguchi", he mumbled, almost chuckling as Tadashi turned even redder, shoulders raised in surprise.
"B-bu-but w-why?!", Tadashi was avoiding Kei's gaze and was looking down.
But Kei had seen what the bot was hiding. A glint of metal shone as he spoke.
Kei clicked his tongue and cupped the slightly smaller boy's cheek in a big warm palm, brushing the thumb along the freckles Tadashi had everywhere around his face. Tadashi exhaled shackily, but Kei kept looking at him. In the end, Tadashi caved and tried to smile, but of course, it took Kei nuzzling into his neck to tickle him and make the boy smile truthfully.
'So I was right...', Kei thought, looking at the grey braces in Tadashi's mouth.
"Tsukki, this is e-embarrassing...!", Tadashi whined. Kei leaned in and placed a small kiss on the boy's cute nose.
"Why?", The blond asked simply.
Tadashi from fidgeted before before looking into Kei's eyes, a muddy, yet bright and lively green meeting a pool of molten gold and honey.
"Cuz I l-look weird with braces, T-Tsukki...", Tadashi answered in a quiet voice.
K

ei shook his head, a tiny smirk on his face.
"No, not really", Kei interrupted, planting another kiss on Tadashi's lips, definitely enjoying the way the brunet was stuttering, if only to regain a fraction of his composure, but Tadashi was never to composed when it came to physical affection.
"Makes you look more adorable."
And they did, those braces, they made Tadashi look adorably dorky and just...
Wow, Kei hadn't realized just how sweet his boyfriend looked with braces, hadn't even thought about it before, but...
It was definitely good. Very good.
"Let's go, Yamaguchi",Kei said after just admiring the brunet a little more, grabbing his smaller hand and dragging them both to school.
He'd have enough time to 'admire' later after school, in the privacy of either Kei's or Tadashi's room.