Sitting around the bond fire, they both had watched the night sky as the starts twinkled above them.
Picking out there favorite stars and getting to know each other. It felt perfect for Wei Yongzheng to be with  the one he love, how can she change his cold heart so quickly?

"So , what tell me about yourself"
Pink Orchid asked while messing with the dancing fire with a twig.

"My parents, they abandoned me. They never really looked at me like there own. My mom was obsessed with her first son to even care about me so I decided to leave and raise myself. So I ended up in the mortal realm for a while" Wei Yongzheng hatred came back from the thought of it, as soon as he heals he will succeed with his plan as promised.
"What about you? "

Pink Orchid couldn't find any other excuse really but she really never had parents either, she was just a random spirit that developed when the Cherry Blossom Tree sprouted.

"Honestly, I dont know really. Anyways back in the forest before I woke you up. You mentioned about Queen? Are you married?"

"Did I say that? I dont remember anything! Nor am I married"  Wei Yongzheng chuckled nervously , he knew well enough he was mention Pink Orchid as his Queen.

"I want to go back to where I came from, I want to meet the man I guarded...he doesn't know what I am doing is to protect him."

Wei Yongzheng turned his attention to her as he wanted to know more of this friend that she is dedicated to.

"Why doesn't he know?"

"Ah, because it will be weird for him. During us sprouting, I have always witnessed him suffer and being mistreated by his own kind but I really wasn't there physically to be able to protect him but I was happy he had always come to me though"

"Is that so?" He uttered,

"When I finally had the chance I was able to help him and his brother so now hes becoming  The King"

Fei Yongzheng clenched his hand as she knew who she was talking about.

"Ying Kong Shi! Out of all people Ying Kong Shi!! "

Feeling his body shoot through with anger and pity he grinded his teeth as he hit the ground with his fist.

"I don't want to bother them. Im glad I had met you"

Wei Yongzheng eased a bit as he was still mad, he would never want her to meet Ying Kong Shi or anyone of them fools.

Letting out a yawn Pink Orchid stretched her arms out before standing up, she was getting tired and always encountered restless nights. Looking down at Wei Yongzheng , she smiled to herself .
"Im going to go rest, goodnight"

Wei Yongzheng nodded as he couldn't help to watch her leave.

Ying Kong Shi had left back to the Ice Kingdom, he knew where her whereabouts were but he was unsure to take her back until he was done investigating

Ying Kong Shi had left back to the Ice Kingdom, he knew where her whereabouts were but he was unsure to take her back until he was done investigating . Arriving back to the Kingdom he encountered a happy get together with Ka Suo and the Ice Queen,

Ying Kong Shi smiled at the them as Ka Suo caught his brother.

"Shi, you're back" he said before leaving his mothers arms.

Nodding at Ka Suo the Ice Queen stepped in and asked in concern.

"Where is Pink Orchid?"

Ying Kong Shi looked at both of them as he answered her bluntly with a lie.

"I haven't found her yet,  but I will go back to search for her again. Don't you guys worry"

Ever since the Ice King crowned Ying Kong Shi as there new Ice King, the Ice Queen was very concerned. They both didn't know if Pink Orchid kept her words but now that she proved to them and regained there only sons immortality back , they couldn't help but to worry about there saviour.

Fiddling her fingers she then sighed sadly to herself, she wanted to tell them the truth of her disappearance but she didn't want to break the trust.

" Shi, we can go look for her. If shes not here maybe shes in the mortal realm?"

"Ka Suo you just recovered , just rest for awhile more and let your brother handle it."

Ying Kong Shi didn't want him join so he was glad that the Ice Queen said something to prevent him from interfering .

"Ge, shes right. Don't worry, I will find her" Ying Kong Shi gave him a comforting smile while he left the room.

Sitting on the ledge of the ice kingdom, Ying Kong Shi gazed upon the sky as each individual stars flickered.

"Why are we so worried about you Pink Orchid? Are you part of the heavens? Where did you even come from to begin with? I feel like I know you, I dont feel as alone as before now that you are here"

A shooting star soon appeared across the sky as Ying Kong Shi watched it banished. Maybe she was the one he needs to protect and she is his reason.