Tony's p.o.v

Drivig with the guys is cool I guess, the only problem is that I miss Bella.

I call her my  girlfriend even though I never ask her and were only 6, but she doesn't say anything about it, so im guessig it's okay.

Atleast i got Jacob next to me, he's my new best friend. I guess now I have 2 partners in crime, not counting Jade.

jacob's p.o.v.

these people are crazy. I love it !

Im happy Bella and Tony are together, I mean my sister and best friend its all good. sometimes it grosses me out but oh well.

I'm happy for him, at first I was sad she didn't tell me about him but then I realised she couldn't I was away for a while in my friends house.

Lukes p.o.v.

since I left the girls, I thought of what they might be doing, they are pretty crazy !

" so what are we getting ?" I asked

" pizza ?" jack suggested

we all noded in agreement, pizza sounded really good right now,

" wait !  if were getting pizza couldn't have we just ordered ?" Tony asked sitting in the back next to Jacob.

" shut up Tony , we got this ." Johnny said smiling. Tony looked at him and stuck his tongue out.

" whatever " was his only replied, which was strange since usually he had alot to say.

" someone turn up the radio !" Jacob said from the back. Great we have another Tony with us.

"I got it !" Johnny yelled since he was in the front with me. I wasn't really paying that much attention since I was driving.

johnny change the radio station and put the volume up.

" no " Tony said, so johnny had to change the station.

"no " jacob said bored, " change it again "

" no"

" no "

"no "

" wait yes, go back " they said. johny went back to the station he had before and rolled his eyes.

" this is my jam ! " Tony screamed into Jack's ear.

Then they started to sing...no, more like rap Eminem 'rap god '

" I begining to feel like a rap god, rap god" Tony sang, and he does have a good voice

" all the people from the front to the back nod,  back nod !" Jacob followed

" now who things their arms are enouph to slap box, slap box " Jacob sang again

" they say I rap like a robot so call me rap bot, rap bot.!" Tony sang, and both boys kept rapping in the back seat.i was amazed at their singing not only was it good but it's a hard song to learn.

the beat started to go faster and the words went faster too, but their still rapping like it's nothing. I mean me and the boys sing that song to but in parts because we can't memorize the lyrics, so we fill eachother in when we sing. 

when they were done jack and johnny looked at them with their mouths open, I bet Flys will fly in there. I looked at them through the mirror.

" how do you know that song !? " Johnny asked still amazed.