-Chapter Four- ELEVEN YEARS LATER

Teddy smiled down at his eleven-year-old daughter. She bit her lip anxiously.

"It's fine. Let's do it at a run okay?" She nodded. Teddy and Victoire, on either side of their daughter, pushed the trolley forwards at a run and straight into the barrier. Lena Nymphadora Lupin looked up at the scarlet red steam engine. The Hogwarts Express. Platform Nine and Three Quarters were packed with families and students. Owls hooted from cages, cats mewled from their baskets. Lena herself had her own minuscule owl that she adored, called Chico. Chico now was fluttering in his cage, enough room for him to bob up and down on his grey feathery wings.

Teddy watched his daughter's scared face. She was a thing of beauty. Her biological hair colour was auburn, a mix between Victoire's blonde and red of the Weasley/Delacour line and his own biological brunette. Her hair was down to her waist. Her eyes were dull green. She normally would have chosen a bright vivid colour but due to her nerves, Teddy knew she was not thinking about her appearance right now.

"Look, Lena. It's Pappa and Mamma." Victoire pointed out. Through the steam, the Lupins squinted as they walked forwards. Indeed there was Bill and Fleur Weasley. Bill was sixty one years old now and yet he was still here to see his last child off. Louis Weasley was sixteen and was in his sixth year at Hogwarts. Fleur was fifty four and she still looked stunning even in her golden age. They turned and smiled at the Lupins.

"Mamma, Pappa!" Lena hugged them tightly. Fleur hugged her back.

"Are you ready, Lena?" Even after all this time, Fleur still had her French accent but her English was so much better and stronger after all these years. Lena had been the name chosen by Victoire for her French heritage. Lena shook her head, biting her bottom lip. Bill crouched down with a soft groan of pain. He was on Lena's height as he took her hands.

"Lena. You'll be fine. Louis will keep an eye on you, won't you Lou?" Louis Weasley smiled cheekily at Lena.

"Of course I will, Dad." Teddy came back from putting Lena's trunk and owl onto the train. Bill straightened up and Teddy took hold of his daughter, wrapping her tight in his arms.

"I love you Lena Nymphadora Lupin."

"I love you too, Daddy." She whispered back.

"We'll write to you 'kay?" He kissed her nose, just like he did when she was little. Victoire took Lena into her arms next. She squeezed her gently.

"We love you Lena. So much. We'll see you at Christmas."

"I love you Mama." Victoire kissed her daughter then let her go, even though her heart was constricting. Louis held out his hand for the girl and Lena took it. She got onto the train with her uncle.

Lena poked her head out as the train started to leave. She took one last look at her parents as Louis waved to his parents beside her. Teddy stood behind Victoire, his arms wrapped around her. Victoire was crying but smiling, waving goodbye to their daughter. Teddy had a sad look in his eyes but he too was smiling. The train picked up speed and they left the station.

"Well let's find you a compartment." Louis told Lena. He took her hand again and she felt happier, a bit more relaxed as he led her down the train. Eventually they found a compartment with two other first years. Louis held open the door.

"Hi there, you first years?" The pair nodded. Both were boys.

"This is Lena. She's a first year too." Lena had to fight to try and not hide behind her uncle as the two boys looked at her.

"Come and sit with us?" One of them asked, smiling kindly. Lena smiled a little bit. Louis pushed her forward into the compartment and she stumbled to sit down next to the kind one, opposite the other boy. Louis smiled and left, shutting the door behind him.