-Chapter Three- The Honeymoon Surprise

Teddy and Victoire lost all notice of time. Teddy had taken a week off for his wedding and Victoire had not yet found work meaning that the two of them got to be very close and enjoy not quite a honeymoon but enjoy a week of married time. Endless time spent seeing how many surfaces they could 'christen'. On this particular day, they had tried the library floor. So it came with a bit of a surprise when Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione burst in on them.

"Sorry, sorry!" Ron squawked as the girls squealed and Harry boomed with laughter. Teddy grinned cheekily at Victoire as she blushed furiously and the two of them found their clothes again. Once they were dressed, they sought out the others who had taken refuge in the living room. The Wizarding Wireless was on as well.

"Sorry about that." Teddy laughed, pushing his wand behind his ear.

"Me too," Ginny said, shaking her head as if to get the image of her naked godson out of her head.

"Anyone want a drink? Coffee? Tea? Butterbeer? Firewhisky?"

"Bleach?" Victoire added with a grin. Victoire summoned the drinks with a flick of her wand. Teddy opened his bottle of butterbeer.

"So what's this unexpected visit for?"

"And where's the children?"

"It's September the First? They've all gone to Hogwarts?" Hermione reminded them.

"Oh Good Lord... Is it really?" Teddy blinked in surprise. All of the adults laughed softly around them.

"Yes."

"How's Hugo? And Lily?"Victoire asked.

"Nervous," Ron replied.

"Lily's nervous too but she's mainly excited. She's waited for this a long time." Harry said with a smile.

"Where do you reckon they're going?" Teddy asked.

"No idea but... If I'm honest," Harry took a sip of his butterbeer. "I'm hoping Lily gets into Slytherin. Then at least Albus will have someone else to take care of him. I really don't trust Scorpius Malfoy. He may be an alright kid but..."

"How is Albus doing?"

"No better. He wants to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas again." Ginny bit her lip and Hermione put an arm around her shoulders.

"It's going to be hard for the kid."

"He was bullied quite bad from what I hear. Mind you so was Scorpius." Victoire said. Ginny looked up.

"I forgot you were there during Albus' first year... How was he?"

"Everyone was shocked when he got sorted. No lie. A Potter in Slytherin just... Didn't make any sense. And everyone built up this big idea that he would become a Dark Wizard. Harry Potter's own son, a Death Eater? Didn't help he was friends with the Scorpius kid. As head girl, I tried my hardest to get everyone to shut up but it's not easy especially when he's a first year." There was a short silence surrounding Victoire's words.

"Not everyone enjoys school." Ron put in softly.

"And Albus detests it. He shouldn't feel that way. Maybe the Sorting Hat made a mistake...?"

"The Sorting Hat doesn't make mistakes. It knew I had a piece of Voldemort in me which made it think I was better in Slytherin. If anything this was my fault for telling Albus he could choose."

"Not everyone can be in Gryffindor." Hermione said.

"I don't know what more I can do for him... Slytherin is not just dedicated to Dark wizards but for wizards of great cunning and power. That's what the Sorting Hat put him in Slytherin for."