First Snow

A/N: Inspired by my first snow of this year in my Instagram post. Last year I wasn't able to make a story but this time I will. My personal IG is jbq_venisius but my wattpad stories can be found in venusius_.
Both have underscores, because somebody took the name already. T_T. Oh well.

As I upload this, I've gotten news of Shinee's Jonghyun had passed away, and a relative of mine had died, also. The news claimed it was suicide, and this really saddens me. Despite not being a total fan of Shinee or have stopped following them, I still feel affected as Jonghyun was one of my favorite members. I dedicate this to YuZhou with Zhou Zhou's car's license plate, for a relative of mine, and for Jonghyun. May YuZhou be successful and the dead rest in peace. Shawols let's Jonghyun in peace.

—-
"Here's your mug Zhou Zhou. Careful it's hot," said a voice behind him.

Standing on his own two feet, Zhou Zhou was dressed in white sweater with long sleeves and black jogging pants. His feet were covered in dark blue knitted socks that a fan made. Wiggling his toes underneath the socks, he pivoted and made embraced the man near the door.

When the hug ended, he took the mug and sniffed it. "Hmm, chocolate. Thanks Yu Da-ge." With the mug within his fingers, Zhou Zhou went back to watching the snow fall down on the already white sheet that covered the ground.

The man named Huang Jing Yu, or Yu Da-Ge by Zhou Zhou, smiled lovingly at the person standing, who faced the large window of their new condo. They were both lucky to get a deal on the contract of their brand new condominium, and moved into it before the first fall of snow. Otherwise, they'd have a hard time unpacking and moving their furniture into their personal living space when the it started to snow.

"Hey," Jing Yu went to Zhou Zhou's side as he looked out through the large frosted window panes. His head rested on the shoulders of Zhou Zhou. A grin appeared on his face as he whispered onto the man's blushing ears, "I'm glad you could make it home. I can't believe you still have strength last night after your concert."

Zhou Zhou chuckled.

"You know... Its cold even with our thick clothes on."

The soft whispers he felt from Jing Yu's breathes reminded of him what they did last night after he had gotten from his first concert of his tour. The flushed complexion his spreads from his ears to his neck and plump cheeks. He averted his eyes, glancing inside the foaming white mug of his.

"Come on. Let's not stay in the living room."

Zhou Zhou rolled his eyes at what's to come, but he didn't protest.

Following the taller man to their bedroom, the hot and toasty temperature assaulted them both. Compare to their cold and bareness living room, their quarter was a lot better. There they sat on their bed and turned on their Sony Bravia Smart TV. Jing Yu searched for news and stopped at CCTV's channel.

It was Zhou Zhou's fault for not having any heater in their living room. Currently, he forgot to pay their gas bill yesterday. Now, they have to use an electric heater, because they can't pay because its a holiday.

Both men were all smile as watched the large screen TV. Jing Yu wrapped his arms around Zhou Zhou as he stared at the news that was covering Zhou Zhou's successful concert last night. He nuzzled his face into the crook of his lover's arms after a few minutes of replaying the same news. The opposite reaction garnered Zhou Zhou's attention on the missed details and the mistakes of his performances.

"Zhou Zhou, stop worrying about your concert. It was very successful and you were amazing," mumbled under his breathe, the sound of his voice vibrating on the skin part of Zhou Zhou.