I'm Your Freakin' Nightmare

AU: Timmy Xu and Johnny Huang doesn't know each other and this is in a supernatural world. They're in a realm monster, demons and gods exist.

WARNING! Smutty and adult theme. PLEASE thread carefully in reading this YuZhouverse story!

Summary: Timmy Xu is a succubus and is in need of a human to feed. Luckily, he finds a human dressed as Count Dracula during Halloween night. The worst part is... the person is a man. Not exactly easy to do when you can't look up their preferences much like those dating apps like Tinder or Grindr.

——————

Yellow dotted lights scattered across the night sky. Cool breeze coming down from the north, swaying the branches with some of the colored dead leaves drifting onto the ground. Few street lamps were lit and one of the lamps would flicker in and out next to a huddled man.

He walked forward leading him to a three level building before he stopped to gather himself.

Muttering incoherently, a man in a very revealing outfit, much like the Japanese character Hard Gay, was hunched like a fetus. His hands flexing on his stomach and gripping his flesh from the hungering pain he's experiencing. His teeth were chittering from the cold that slowly encroached his being. If he doesn't feed soon, he will either die or go on a feeding frenzy. Both are bad, but the latter has consequences that will also lead to his death as well.

It was really unfortunate for him to encounter more women along the way. For they were not as satisfying for him when feeding. Eventually, death will come for him, finally. He thought as he sat on the pavement still bend over and trying to nurse his aching belly.

"Hey, you alright, dude?" Asked from a male voice above the crouching pale man.

The baritone voice was like an angel swooping down to save him. The deep baritone echoed through him, giving him more energy than the ones he had fed a couple hours ago. He wasn't satiated and let greed sin tonight. His eyes roamed at the owner of the heavenly voice.

His saving grace wore all black, from the trench coat and pants to the hair and eyes. But his shirt was the color of white, much like his aura. It didn't help that the man has a very striking handsome face and a well build physic as well. This made the hungry man grin from the inside.

"No," answered the leathered wearing man on the floor. He still had his knitted brows and frowning face, but on the inside a devilish smile crept to his mind along with a devious plan for that evening.

JACKPOT!

"What happened?" His hero asked again. "I'm Johnny and if you need anything maybe I could help?"

"I'm Timmy and I'm hungry." The word hungry was emphasized and growled at the last syllable. He tried to dampen the reddening eyes from surfacing, but every second he goes without feeding his facade will wither away. Timmy's power will loosen hold of his glamour and the animal instinct will soon take over.

"Well then, you're lucky you're standing right above my apartment."

Johnny brought Timmy up to his apartment. His parents to told him repay people with kindness. Despite struggling with rent and food sometimes, he was always willing to help out others who are in need. Specially stray cats and dogs, he'd feed them with his left over food or with some spare change he finds in his pant pockets. It made him happy that he can make others happy.

After sitting Timmy up on his bed, Johnny went to fetch some leftover food in his mini fridge. The tall man found there were some burritos from that morning. Grabbing it, Johnny quickly went back to the hungry man on the brink of collapsing.