A pain rushed through his finger as her jerked his hand finger up, he had cut himself from thinking

A pain rushed through his finger as her jerked his hand finger up, he had cut himself from thinking . Hissing from the pain slightly blew on it like it was going to help then proceeded on with cooking.

Throwing everything in the pot and putting some seasoning in, he had waited for it to finish cooking before he could serve. Looking at his finger he then rolled his eyes at the thought of Shuo Gang.

"Ah! Don't tell me you're in love with someone who you just met?"

"Even if I did fall for someone I met, I would be able to protect her and turn her against the Ice Clan. They deserve to be reigned on"

Snapping back from the hissing of the fire he then gasped as the soup was over boiling.

Sighing at the bowl of regret he made his way towards Pink Orchid and sat the bowl down right in front of her as he cleared his throat.

Smiling at the taste smell, her stomach then grumbled. Without hesitation she had grabbed the a hold of the chopsticks and begin to devour it on the spot. Wei Yongzheng stared at her amazingly at the way she shoved it in her mouth , he had never seen anyone eaten like that before other than those heavy set guys that were always eating in the inn.

Wei Yongzheng rested his head on his palms as he looked at her eat, even when she eat was even more beautiful.

Pink Orchid glared at him and waved her hand in front of him, he seem to be stuck in a daze.

"Wei Yongzheng!"

Snapping out of it, his heart pounded as he sighed at her. He nearly had a heart attack and it would of all been her fault.

"This is the best, I have ever tasted in my life. Did you make it?" She said licking the chopsticks .

"Yeah I did, are you full? " He asked feeling proud with his chef skills.

"Mhm, I am . Thank you once again"  she said happily while patting her tummy.

"We have to get going, I have to do some spiritual healing with you" Wei Yongzheng said as Pink Orchid tilted her head.

He had been studying recently, days of hope he had wanted to help her out and to become better again. The orocess of the healing would be a chance and the other chance it wouldn't. He wanted to take the fairies out without any harm done, by doing that he woukd have to burn em out.

  Wei Yongzheng took her to a sacred spot of the forest while he cast the enchantment spell, today he will try to heal her soul and to calm the spirits down from inside.

"Just focus , relax and follow my move"

Performing his spell, Wei Yongzheng charged himself fully and took ahold of Pink Orchid hand

Performing his spell, Wei Yongzheng charged himself fully and took ahold of Pink Orchid hand. Transferring some energy and aura into her he had set to find her weak points to trick the spirits from corrupting her while doing so. 

Pink Orchid seemed uncomfortable from the situation and the pain was starting to come. Wei Yongzheng didn't want to hurt her but it was the way to manipulate the spirit from possessing her and taking control of her body.

Spinning Pink Orchid and pin pointing her spots, he then pulled her close towards him as he shared his soul, the enchantment he cast was a spell to capture those who was possessed and to lure out the spirits from it's energy

Without these spirits inside of Pink Orchid she would of fallen dead but Wei Yongzheng won't let that happen.

Feeling uncomfortable Pink Orchid couldn't resist it the the sudden heat wave she was feeling , the pain was getting severe and she had started to lose focus, Wei Yongzheng noticed it as he held unto her quickly.

"WHAT IS THIS ! "

"SO HOT IN HERE!"

"CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE!"

The spirits felt tormented and weak from the heat that was blasting inside.

The heat was unbearable and they wanted to leave immediately.  Feeling a burst energy pulling them apart of the body they screamed altogether as they .

Being sucked out inside the circle, Wei Yongzheng sensed the spirits as he pulled out his spirit bag, throwing it into the air the bag then vacuumed the souls from inside while it closed itself .

Sitting Pink Orchid down, Wei Yongzheng started to heal her to recover from the event. Now that she was sharing half of his spiritual power, he would protect her.

Feeling weak and drained from all his energy , Wei Yongzheng and Pink Orchid both fainted.