Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Amy's P.O.V

     "So he's a doctor, right?" My father asked for about the 20th time. "Yes dad, he works at the local hospital." I paused, glancing at my father. He was sitting on his leather chair in his study, dressed in his business attire as he was about to leave for the airport. His brunette hair, the same as the one's that I inherited were groomed. He was indeed going on another business trip, but this time he was going to Paris. I was glad because my mother and Vanessa are going too. They wanted me to come along, but I had college. Unlike Vanessa, I chose to take a summer course and finish early. 2 weeks without Vanessa and 2 means spending 2 weeks with Seth. "Dad, why does it matter? It's not like we're dating or anything." I sighed Seth only saw me as a friend, unfortunately nothing more.

     We have been sitting here for the past half an hour discussing Seth. I don't know why my dad, had a sudden interest in him.

     It had been about 3 weeks since I met Seth at the fundraiser, and every day he just got better. He was so sweet and funny. He would randomly start cracking jokes. He also always bought me little gifts that made me fall for him even more. I kept on telling myself that Seth was different, and he wouldn't hurt me like Matt. But, I guess only time can tell.

"Jameson! Where are you?" My mom called from the kitchen. I heard her footsteps come closer. She came in view wearing a green tunic and brown cropped pants. She had her Guess sunglasses propped on her head and her brown Louis Vuitton handbag in her hands. "Oh there you are! Are we ready to leave?"

      My dad got up from his leather chair, and he put on his suit jacket. He pulled me into a hug. "2 weeks without Vanessa, make the most of it.” He pulled away and handed me his credit card, giving me a wink. I chuckled; my dad was the only one who understood why wasn’t like Vanessa.

     We all walked to the main entrance hallway. My mom gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" I looked at her worried expression, "Mom, I am 22. I think I can manage by myself for 2 weeks." She nodded in response, as a fourth voice interjected. "Are we going already?" Vanessa whined from the top of the stairs. She was dressed again in another slutty outfit. She was wearing a hot pink tank top and white shorts that barely covered her but. She had a white sun straw hat on and white guess sunglasses. She came down the stairs, and stood next to me. She turned her nose up after looking at what I was wearing. "Eww, I am embarrassed to call you my sister." I looked down at my outfit. I had white skinny jeans and a red and white stripe t-shirt. "Vanessa!" My mother scolded, as I replied "At least I don't look like a slutty whore!" I said low enough for only to Vanessa to hear. Her face turned red, and she stormed out the door, saying something along the lines as "I'll be waiting in the car." I just gave in a chuckle. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door, making sure it was locked.

      I headed to the kitchen, checking on the chocolate chip cookies I was making. Seth had told me about his obsession for homemade chocolate chip cookies, so I had decided to make them as he was coming over. I pulled them out of the oven, placing them on the counter.

      The doorbell rang, as I began my search for a pretty platter. I quickly straightened my shirt and ran a hand through my side braid. I walked to the front door, and opened it to find Seth, looking amazing as always. He was dressed in beige shorts and a white V-neck that stuck to his sculpted body. Why was he so hot?

"Hey, hot ass!" He greeted as he pecked me on the cheek and pulled me into a hug. "Are we starting with the pet names again?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. "What!! You agreed on that one."  I just shook my head, and let him in. I stomped my way into the kitchen. I went behind the counter, ignoring him as I arranged the cookies on the golden oval shaped platter.

      Seth wrapped his arms around me from the back, "I'm sorry, Amy! I won’t use the name again." He whispered in my ear as his hands guided their way to my ass. His hot breath caressed my neck. "Will you forgive me, Amy-bear. OH!! Amy-bear, do you like that?" He asked already excited because he came up with another name.  I turned around in his arms, our faces inched away. He didn't make any signs of moving away. His eyes flicked to my lips. I inhaled deeply, and smelled his cologne.

     His hazel eyes burned into mine, as he inched closed to me. His lips brushed over mine, as I closed my eyes. He removed his hand from my waist and placed it on me neck. His lips adjoined with mine, as he kissed me. It was a sweet and passionate kiss, and damn he tasted good! His lips moved with mine, perfectly like two puzzle pieces being put together. He licked my lips, asking for entrance and I gladly opened. His tongue massaged mine, but unfortunately he pulled back after about 20 seconds and I whimpered a little too loudly.

Did he just kiss me?