Chapter 16 - Over Again

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry about that P-"

"Jade! It's not your fault! We must go to the police! H-He won't hurt you again, I promise you Jadey,  you'll be alright, I'll protect you" Perrie cut me off. She's so lovely.

I can't  help but hug my girlfriend, "Oh Perrie, do you think that they'll believe us".

"They have to! He can't take you away from me!"

I pull back from the hug, "But he won't, nothing can break us apart. I promise you".

"I love you so much" she smiled.

"I lo-" She cut me off by kissing my lips. I love the sense of her lips on mine, it makes me feel like home.

We pull back because of our need for air, both smiling like mad.

"Let's go shopping now yeah" Perrie grins.

"Alrighty, Ben's on his way" I said with a smile.

"Let's go gorgeous" Perrie links her arm with mine,  as we walk through the door.

Skip the car ride...

"COOKIES!" I squalled pointing at the shelf in front of us.

Perrie laughed, "Let's buy some cookies for my baby".

"Yay! Thanks Pezza! I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled.

"OH MY GOD! JADE! Mom it's Jade Thirlwall!" a girl screamed. Aw, a fan!

"Hi love" I greeted her with a smile.

"J-Jade I l-love you! I'm a b-big fan-n can I-I take a-a pict-ture"

"I love you too beautiful! Here, gimme your phone" I said, "Pezz! Can you take the pic please".

"Sure! Hey sweetie!" Perrie smiled at the girl.

"Hello P-Perrie!"

"Aw! You know my name! What's yours"

"I'm Sandra! It's lovely meeting you both. And Jade thank y-you for being the most amazing idol ever and Perrie thank you for m-making Jade happy, I owe you girls my life"

"She's so cute" Perrie whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Okay, let's take that pic" I smiled. Sandra nodded, hugging me.

"Smile!" Perrie called us, "Another pose be quick". I kissed Sandra's cheek on the second one and she blushed.

"Thank you Jerrie" Sandra giggled, "Perrie! Can we take a group selfie? If that's okay with you".

"Sure" Perrie and I said in unison.

"Aww, you two are adorable" Sandra cooed while handing me her phone for the selfie.

-

"Thanks again! I love you both!" Sandra smiled, waving us goodbye.

"Bye Sandra!" Perrie smiled.

"Love you too, take care!" I waved my hand goodbye and went back to shopping with my girlfriend.

*

*

"Baby let's take a picture to post!" Perrie suggested.

"Insta time" I grinned.

[[ @jadeameliabadwi: Went shopping with my @perrieeele today and we are...Loving those *Prinx* chocolate chip cookies! :) Super #Yummy! X ]]

"Ooh look! I found Sandra!" Perrie stated proudly.

"And our pics"

"Yeah! Let's follow her and like the pictures to see her fangirl" Perrie winks.

I giggle, she's smart aha! "Alright, done! Oooh I just commented".

[[ @sandra_jadethirl284: I MET MY IDOL TODAY!!1! AND PERRIE OMFG I CANT WHAT IS AIR OaUMAJJLHS #jadethirlwall #jerrie #idol #jadeholics

-Comments-

@thirlwall_addiction: OMG lucky!! I want  that too! :(

@sandra_jadethirl284: Thanks Alyssa! You will one day :)

@typicalgeeorgy: WOW! That's amazing :) I'm happy for you Sandra!

@jadeameliabadwi: It was lovely meeting you Sandra! You are so sweet, I'm a glad to have such a supportive fan! Lots of Hippie love and kisses from Perrie and I Xx ]]

"She's gonna freak out haha" Perrie giggled.

I start to giggle too, I can't help it! Perrie's laugh makes you want to laugh, "Yeah but she'll be happy".

"She will! And Jade you are so a-" Perrie was interrupted by the bell,"I'm going!" she smiles. I smile back at my girfriend's direction but my smile fades when the door opens. What I hear shocks me.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Perrie yells.

"I came to visit my girlfriend" a familliar male voice replied.

This can't be happening!

A/N:

Heyyyyy! How are you all? ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS STORY GROW OMG :D

Who do you think the man is!?

And vote, comment, suggest? ;3

Sorry if it sucks!

See ya! ❤