Mobile on fire

I don't understand why we have to give exams when we're not even gonna use this details and information in our everyday life. It's not like I will ever need to know what's the volume of laddoos and Ras gulla *, I'm gonna eat it either way.

And neither I need to know what's the valency of all the molecules. Like my life is complicated and you're making it more complicated by saying that I'm basically drinking hydrogen and oxygen all my life.

Like yaya it's all good for the science student and truly I respect that. But don't force the students who don't like them just for the sake of getting good marks. Like already students are going in depression for this and the obsession of parents having their children on top of the school board isn't helping either. Science students are never asked to excel in arts.

" Beep beep
Bipity bupity boo "

And here the clock went indicating that my one hour of studies also went , staring at ceiling. I think I should probably study one more hour considering the fact that I haven't read a single letter of this page . And we have exams next week , people have already finished their syllabus and I'm just starting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ehh, bad idea .

" MOM, MOM, MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

"I'm coming , wait a min"

"Can you give me my mobile , it's near the t.v stand."

" Ha, apni maa ko toh naukaar smjh ke rakha hua hai.. "
(Yes, you have consider your mother servant )

Without waiting for my reply, she went out of the room and brought my mobile , muttering something under her breath,

"Kabhi kabhi toh man karta hai iss phone ko jala ke rakh Kar do, aalsi bana ke rakh diya hai aajkal ke bacho ko"
(Sometimes I really want to throw this phone at fire, children nowadays are becoming lazy because of it)

I know there is no point of arguing with her, so I let her comment pass for this time.

My fingers automatically clicked the messenger app. Though I don't like using Facebook very much but most of my friends use this, so even I have to use this to keep in contact with them.

After replying to all the messages, I was going to open insta when suddenly a message appeared .

Sameer jain
- Hi neha, can you please send me the pictures of chapter 6 science notes?

Sameer? Right , same class but different sections.

- yes, sure. Just give me a minute.

Clicking pictures of all the pages, I send it to him.

- Thanks

- no problem, anytime.

_______________________________________

*Laddoo and ras gulla are Indian sweets

A.N - it's more of a filler chapter, nothing exciting in there..
Though for anyone confused, we follow the Indian education system here in which instead of student going to different classes (except if they want to go to lab or games ), teachers change their classes. While students have to sit in one class only.. many private school have different sections of the same class ( let's say 9th A , 9thB) to maintain the number of students studying in one classroom