015

the one where koeun doesn't have a hand warmer;

koeun shivered as the cold air hit her body once again. even though she was dressed in many layers she was still cold. she watched her friends ahead of her making snowballs every now and then and throwing them at each other. how was jisung forming them with his bare hands and not screeching about the temperature?

mark, who was beside her, glanced at her in concern. "are you okay?"

koeun nodded, rubbing her hands together and blowing air into them once more. "my hands are just freezing." she didn't own any gloves, and the girls only had a few hot packs left in their suite. so of course she, jungyeon, and yiyang gave them to the younger girls. the three were planning on buying more over the weekend, but koeun might ask if they could get them after school today instead.

she suddenly felt mark's hand wrap around one of her wrists and stared at him in surprise. she didn't fight back when he pried that hand apart from the other and led it towards his body, curious as to what he was going to do.

mark stuffed her hand into his coat's pocket, where she felt something hot press against her palm. it was his own hot pack and it was heating up his entire pocket. mark held it in his palm before he interlaced their fingers together so the pack was stuck in between their hands.

he started to walk again, making koeun have to follow his steps before she got dragged by him. he gave her a hand a small squeeze, which made her feel more of the heat. "better?" mark asked as he shuffled closer to her.

"what about my other hand?" she held up her left one which had turned pink from the temperature.

mark's brows came together. "well it can be in my pocket too, but i think it'd look a little weird if you do that..."

koeun couldn't hide the grin on her face. "i was kidding." she stuck her free hand into her own pocket, listening to mark talk as they continued heading to school, her fingers still tightly wrapped around her personal hand warmer.

❣ ❣ ❣

winter season is fluffy season :-))