007

the one where mark is distracting;

"noona, can you please check on the the stir-fry?"

"on it!" koeun strode across the kitchen towards the oven. she picked up the spatula and began stirring the contents in the pan around. seeing that everyone else was busy, she decided to take over cooking it.

she flinched when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind, and she didn't have to turn to know who it was. "go away, i'm cooking."

"i know, i'm watching." mark rested his chin on her shoulder, his hands resting on her waist. "wow, that looks good."

koeun tried to reach for the msg but found herself having a hard time because of mark. she huffed as she grabbed the bottle after three failed attempts, finally turning to give a look to him. "why don't you go play with jaemin? he hasn't been in your dorm in a while, give him a tour or something."

"jisung already did that, plus the kids are keeping him busy." mark made a face. "and they were bullying me again."

"good."

"hey!"

koeun shook her head before turning back to the stir-fry. she was getting too distracted, and she had to hurry before she burned the dish. "i'll be nice to you later, mark. the sooner we finish, the sooner we can eat."

"are you banning me from the kitchen?"

"actually," donghyuck interrupted. they both turned to see him, renjun, jungyeon, and yiyang, the other cooks among their large friend group, glaring at the eldest hyung. "you are banned, did you forget when you almost set our dorm on fire when you tried to cook seafood pancakes?"

"that was one time," mark insisted.

"one time too many." renjun somehow managed to get mark off of koeun. he began pushing mark out of the kitchen. "leave noona and us alone, you're getting in the way!"

mark looked a mixture of offended and upset. "i'm being bullied again, koeun! aren't you going to defend me?"

koeun sighed loudly as she began mixing the food again, deciding to ignore him and the shrieks that followed.