006

the one where mark gets played;

mark ducked behind a pillar just as lami and jeno fired. he heard them let out frustrated yells when they realized they missed. he looked to his left and saw jisung hiding behind another pillar.

"you gotta be careful hyung!" he hissed, gesturing past his column. the older nodded as he made an 'okay' sign with his fingers.

holding his gun near his torso, mark began to move again, making sure to avoid where the battles were taking place. he saw flashes of purple lighting up the area at different intervals as his friends pulled the triggers, dark figures running to and fro to escape. he managed to find a quiet spot and sighed in relief.

suddenly he felt himself being pushed backwards into a corner, his back eventually colliding with the wall. he was stopped from saying something when a finger pressed against his lips. mark stared at koeun, who grinned back at him.

she pulled her finger away and cupped his cheek as she moved closer. mark blinked rapidly when he felt her body against his own and her mouth connected with his. was this a dream? was koeun actually kissing him? 

he couldn't wrap his mind around this situation. he was in a such a daze that it took him approximately 7.58 seconds to realize that koeun had shot him with her gun seconds after she backed away. mark stared at her retreating figure, and then at his lit up vest signaling that he was out of the laser tag game.

jisung was hurrying past, but backtracked and stopped in front of him. he groaned. "hyung, didn't i tell you to be careful? now we're down to three!"

well, it's not his fault his girlfriend decided to play dirty to get him out. he could practically see the smug look on her face right now. it's fine, he'll get his revenge in the next round.