Zayn opened his eyes, watching as Harry aggressively started removing his sweats.

"Harry-" He began, cut off by Harry moving back up and kissing him again.

Harry started pushing Zayn's shirt up even more, causing Zayn to break the kiss.

"H-Harry wait." Zayn whispered, looking at him.

"Why?" Harry asked, his voice so raspy all of a sudden.

Zayn got goosebumps, suddenly speechless.

Harry smiled a little, kissing his neck now.

Zayn bit his lower lip, his eyes fluttering closed.

The dreams.

He gasped as Harry began to grind down against him, gripping Harry's arms.

"We need to stop." Zayn said, knowing he'd never forgive himself if he used Harry like this.

He already felt guilty.

"What for?" Harry breathed against his ear, biting the lobe.

Zayn squirmed, beyond turned on at this point.

"It's wrong, Harry. I'm not going to use you like this. Let me up." Zayn ordered, his voice a little shaky.

"You wouldn't be using me if you accepted the fact that you want me too." Harry said, moving back some and looking at him.

Zayn blushed. "I just got out of a serious relationship. You're my stalker, Harry."

"A stalker you pulled into your bed. A stalker you can't sit still around. A stalker who makes you tremble." Harry said quietly, smirking slightly and tracing over Zayn's swollen lips with his finger.

"You want me, baby doll. It's quite obvious."

"I do not. Look this was a mistake." Zayn said, nudging him away and getting out of bed.

"Hey, calm down. I'll be here until you accept it." Harry smiled.

Zayn glared at him. "Listen to me, I was just really needy and we kissed for a bit okay? It was a massive mistake that I already feel bad about and I'm never letting it happen again."

"I'm just...I can't think straight right now I think you should just go. I'm sorry." Zayn sighed.

"I think you should let me make you lunch." Harry decided to share.

"No, I want to be alone. I can take care of myself." Zayn argued.

"But can you cook like I can?" Harry asked, standing up.

"Much better I'm sure." Zayn said bitterly, not in the mood right now.

Harry chuckled, deep down extremely irritated but hoping to keep a positive expression.

"Okay Zayn, whatever. Next time you're in the mood for a make out session you know where I'll be." Harry smirked, heading for the door.

"There won't be a next time! I told you that." Zayn snapped.

"Yeah right." Harry scoffed, opening the door.

"I mean it." Zayn said. "That is never happening again, and I don't want you. All of that is just in your head."

Harry slammed the door shut again, turning and glaring at him.

"No, it isn't. Tell me what's so awful about me, Zayn. Tell me why you're denying the fact that you want me. Are you scared?" Harry asked sharply.

"You're insane. That's what's so awful about you. I'm not scared, I'm just not interested." Zayn said in a snobby way.

"You're such a liar." Harry chuckled, still deeply irritated.

It was showing now, his nostrils slightly flared and his pupils dilated.

"Oh am I? You're the one in denial now. Just accept that I'm not interested, and that you and me will never happen." Zayn said.

"Is that right?" Harry asked, stepping close and staring into his eyes.

"It is." Zayn said firmly, staring right back.

They both glanced at each other's mouths.

"Liar." Harry said quietly.

"Psycho." Zayn shot back.

"He says with the taste of me still in his mouth." Harry smirked.

Zayn's cheeks turned red almost instantly.

"Maybe you don't want me. But you do care about me." Harry added quietly. "You wouldn't care about using me if you didn't care about me."

Zayn swallowed, looking at him again. "You care about me, don't you?"

Harry nodded.

"Then let me be alone." Zayn said, suddenly seeming much more serious.

Harry stared at him, his expression slowly softening.

"Okay." Harry said, realizing how pushy he was being.

What had just happened between them?

"Um, if you need me just call." Harry added, leaving this time.

Zayn sighed heavily and listened to Harry's footsteps fade.

xxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: I don't like this chapter at all but I felt bad for going so long without updating 😬
-Z