Memories

"Dominic!!! (Y/N)!!!"

"Coming mama"

A peaceful woman walked out of the house, A (H/C) haired peaceful woman walked out of the house with a beautiful pair of (E/C) eyes
a gentle face yet being a retired peacekeeper from long before.
"Hehe what is my little soldier doing running around"
"Hehe nothing mama" said a cute boy hugging his mothers leg
She smiled at you, happiness in her Eyes. "Hey my little (Y/N) where is domi-"

"Shay!"

A man with brown hair ran from a huge wooden door quickly."Egon what is wrong" she said worried "daddy?" He look from shay and to his child, regret and sorrow in his light brown eyes.

"the vikings they somehow broke our walls we must get our children out of here" walking to Y/N picking him up
"where is dominic"
" i dont know eg-"
"MOM!!!"
"huh- Dominic, Where are you?!"she yelled running towards the Vikings destruction
"wait shay don't-..." egan looked around and gotten an idea, he ran towards the house getting a beautiful crafted sword with a wolf design running through the hilt and going back to where shay ran to find dominic, running towards the destruction of flames and wood.

"Dad what is that?" Pointing at the sword..."this sword has been past down for generations" egan paused for a second looking around trying to hear his wife and son

"Why is this happening daddy?" egan's face scrunched into a frown "anything can happen my dear boy for the good or bad" walking through the fire carefully but there was a scream "NOOO!!!"

Shay! Egon ran through the fire protecting (Y/N) from the heat, getting across there was Shay on the ground bleeding from a axe stuck in her stomach and Dominic frozen in place a few feet away

"Shay?! No no no!!!" (Y/N) looked at his mother trying to be waken up by his father but she did nothing so he walked up to his older brother, dominic, and tried to get him from his paralyzed state. "brother...Dominic please you have to...wake up."

Younger Dominic's P.O.V

Dominic had ran to retrieve a lost and abandoned kitten when the Vikings appeared and when the Vikings saw him he ran "MOM!!!"
He had kept advoiding them until he ran straight into a burning cottage, stopped him from running further.
"Heh I'm going to gut ya kid" the raider smiled, a golden tooth was visible, with the rest of his yellow teeth.

He swings his axe at him to the right but was stopped when his mother tackled the raider to the ground "Don't touch my son you filth!" Shielding Dominic from the Vikings sights, Glaring and Cursing at the Viking intensively

"watch your mouth women" he swung his axe to the left then suddenly fainted but was stopped when shay punched him in the face, bringing out a knife from her boot but she saw how more Vikings came yet she killed them all with poison when they ran away but one was coming to him.

she had wielded nothing when she threw her knife at one of them...

And there she was laying on the ground all bloodied and Viking blood trailing into a darkened alley.
"She died (Y/N), all I did was watch it happen..."his hot tears came down crying on his brothers shoulders, Dominic was older than (Y/N) so he didn't understand all of it but Dominic he felt anger inside him.

Because of these Vikings his mother died and his father drowned himself because of Him

He hated them
He Loathed them
He wanted them all dead

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Then darkness was shining
(Y/N) opened his eyes to widening them and shooting up from his bed,
(Y/N) was gasping and breathing hectic but calmed down and touched his face- mask...good it was his mask.
He saw his weapons on the floor and himself sleeping on a soft mattress on the ground and a chair nearby.
"What? What is this place? It had some type of tree to it?" It looked green.

"You are awake yes?"
You turned to see a man which was the orochi  "you."
You glared at him standing from the bed "I can explain, I never intended to shoot you with sleeping darts-" a hand was on the orochi's throat, pushing him into the wall,"Where are they."

"N-next do-..or" he wheezied it out You let go watching him fall but walked out the door saying something very soft "Thank you" you didn't stick around to get the man's reaction or respond but he was smiling under the mask unknown to you and not regretting trying to talk to the...man.