Acting and Falling

You can listen to this video but its just for Randoms.. :)

Drew's P.o.v

"Y/N should be here, its already past 2 hours" i said as i walked nervously.
"Something must have happened to him" said Dominic.
"He would have sent us a signal or-"

"He has been already captured"
"How would you know what happened to-"
Shhh...he waved his hand to me, signaling me forward to him.
As i began walking towards him i hear mumbling

"-what if their are more of these guys inside the castle..."

"How many are there with you?"

Drew, look Y/N he's right there i looked over to where dominic was pointing and i saw Y/N, he was on his knees, looking to the stone floor and not talking.
"...."
I have a plan but we have to show ourselves, dominic...
He looked over to me *sigh*
"tell me."

Y/N's P.o.v
"This is unfortunate, very unfortunate.
i get captured, i found drew's godchild, and I may have put our presence in danger for their knowledge." Thinking this instead of telling of course

"Cross, i hear something"

"What is it?"

"Clank clank"

"What the..."
I looked up to see drew, i straighten up and as i did the one called mercy did not unnotice my position.

"Cross, he knows him."

"...Who are you!" He shouted at drew,
"My name is vitallion and you having something that is mine "
he pointed his sword at me
I rigged up

"Wait What?!
I don't- oh i see now, he is acting, heh Clever idea, very clever."

"You are dressed like him but you hunt for him"
"He has done things that are unimaginable, he must be executed for it."
All of the knights looked at drew
...Holden, we don't know if he's telling the truth as she left my side to the lawbringer.

I hear something behind me and it is my brother Dominic.
"dom- Damocles?!" As i whispered
"Shh ,i have your back Y/n."

He freed me and lead me out but without hearing the chains fall, i stopped and looked back and saw the other knights looking at us.
"Its a trap!"
"Go!" drew said as he punched cross which he stumbled and bumped into mercy. We ran out of the castle but as we were almost there at the edge of the forest
i got shot with an arrow into my calf.

"AAHH!!!"

I stumbled a little but grabbed the arrow from out my leg throwing it off to the side.
My brother and drew looked back
"Y/N!"
With me limping we fled into the woods quickly as possible away from the knights.
Holden's P.o.v
"ow oW OW!" that hurted a little to much. My helmet was off "that guy can sure punch"

At least it wasn't a sword that did it mercy said as she gave me a cold rag.

*Sigh* "yeah but who were they? i feel like i know the one with the bear cape i just can't figure it out.
i lowered my hands to my face."

"You will figure it out but know one of our men shot the one we captured, so they are slowed by now."
"Where did they run to?"

To The Savage's Woods

"...we must go back to lord warden tell him what has happened here."

"Yes, he will be intrigued to hear that a dead empire are actually well and alive occupying- Centurions"

"How did you know?"

"My godfather, Drew, was sent to fight but he never came back so i asked my father but all he knew was that drew served an empire as a centurion, i still don't know what has become of him, but i still seek answers."

"Let us inform lord warden then."