New friends

Y/N P.o.v
Ow! Really brother you should stop worrying or else you might age faster than drew here
Do you want two injured legs?

"...I'll go see if anyone is around" dominic muttered slowly as he disappeared in the woods

I shake my head and shiver because I can feel his glare even with his mask covering his entire face
"Hey drew"

"yes,Y/N "
drew said while examining and bandaging my leg.
You've always told us about your family, but what memory do you cherish most about them?

The memory i most cherish from my family is my dear godchild,
Holden Cross.

he was shy and quiet, but he never let anyone harm any of his family and friends...
there was this one time where i had to stay at my son's house because i got injured in the battlefield So i stayed with his son since they work and stuff so i stayed with holden and he was by my side the entire time.

If i had to go somewhere, he would be by my side and try to help me, but really he would be hugging my leg to LIFT me which of course was why i adored him from the start.

For a moment i thought he smiled under that mask.
Alright, i bandaged you so go lay down and rest got it Y/N. "Absolutely"

drew helps me around the fire that dominic made for the night

To lay me down on my cape and letting me use his blanket to let me sleep the night

drew lowers me and make sures im comfortable then leaves.
drew...
Drew stops walking and looks back at me
"yes Y/N"

I saw him, your godchild holden
...you did?

I nod my head

"I never- i- he said one day that he will fight with me by my side but the empire i longed served fell i never thought he would-"

"Vitallion, got something you might wanna hear,...hey brother are you able to fight still?"
Dominic said as he looked over to me

"Always " i said

"You were saying?" drew said

Yeah, i think there are two vikings one of them was a axe-wielder and the other one was...a short axe-wielder,2 axes actually.
Hmm i'll keep watch, you two need rest Drew said

*Yawn*All of us do...

As took off my hemet i lay down i feel myself drifting to slumber listening to all of the creatures in these woods.

??? P.O.V

"Helvar"

What!

"No need to shout"

" grrr"

Did you feed the wolves while i looked for anyone around the woods.

"..."

"odin's beard really helvar, they can eat us both, you mongrel!"

one,two,three,four,five,...

Don't we have six wolves, Raider?

Yeah we have-....

(Audio of owls hooting at the top of the story)

"Whhho whho...."
(sorry not sorry but am bad at the trying to put sounds in this story)

It was silent for a second when the owls hooted,crikets chirped and Helvar's scream.

Y/N p.o.v
-snap-

I open my eyes to see a shadow pass by the trees
I squinted my eyes to see it better but it was too fast,too fast for it to be a man
I straightened myself by standing to see better by limping around the firewood slowly grasping my sword.
When it came closer the lick of flames showed me, it had made sense, it was a wolf.full coat with a mixture of grey and white
I set down my sword to not provoke it and make it angry.

At first i was worried what it will do next, but since it didn't attack me head-on i gave him some raw meat left over from our lunch.

It finished its meal but after feasting It, approached me slowly so i kneeled with my non-injured leg, i closed my eyes and held my hand out.
I felt his fur agaist my hand, it was warm and soft.
I chuckled and smiled
"you haven't found game in these woods have ya, boy."

Helvar P.o.v
"They can eat both of us, how about you go get -"
"Snap"
It wasn't close by but it was to my right so i followed it for a while but as i grew closer i heard something
...
I slowly watch my way with the branches and i hear someone talk
" -these woods have ya, boy"

I hid behind a tree and i saw a man, well a young man who was smiling at ,valor, The grey wolf.
the Young lad had
Very beautiful ____ eyes and silkly ____ hair. What? *sigh* I shouldn't think that... I muttered softly

Besides he seems to have his side picked out for the knights looking over to his cruded metal,iron armor and weapons.

His armor ain't like the blackstones
Yellow,black,and white instead are silver and his cape red with yellowish-fur.

"Just who are you and what are you doing in our woods?"