Myths and legends

Bold italics,skinny italics = me :) the author

My name is Y/N Roy
I'm a centurion and have been since i was born, it is in my blood and my family's.
We centurions will die before our empire and our companions but we must rid our ourselves to these emotions, our needs, desires, and beliefs to focus on the true mission.
To thrive so we will be remembered.

Two others have joined me, my older brother, Dominic Roy. The older centurion who is our caretaker, Drew Cross, to have seen too many battles to fear them.
Drew led us, cared for us, and dealt with us since our mother died from Vikings and so my father drowned himself to alcohol in which had killed him slowly...

My hair is (short/med/long) which is ______(color).i joined the empire when i was 15 and now I'm 21,so 6 years i've been in the empire.

My older brother,Dominic, joined at the age of 18 then the following years to age 27 ( 9 years i think as well... ._.)
He has seen worse than i have, but he still protects me and watches over me with all of his heart because we are all that's left in our family.

Our travels began in Ash Field, an abandoned castle that belonged to apollyon.
It was huge so we split up, drew takes the upper path, i take the middle part of the castle and Dominic takes the lower grounds.
Drew also mentioned to be back in two hours.
( idk know how it works with the old times of land)

As i searched i wondered why she did what she did to just continue war,to force them to fight in a new age,
A wolf or a sheep
The thing about that is we're not wolves or sheep

We're Lions.

I was outside standing in the middle of some yard below it was mix of factions all together.
I've never been to ash field, it was beautiful at least until the disaster began, but it still manages to be beautiful.
It was completely silence until I heard talking below me i hid behind some broken rubble.

A/n : just so you know they will all talk english (makes my life easier) :)

It was a group of knights but one of them didn't hold a sword,it was a shield and a Flail.

"Guys,what are we even suppose to find here? There's nothing but old ancient stone walls and the biggest death count here!Quiet, somebody could hear you! Said a knight a female

Quiet, somebody could hear you! Said a knight a female...a warden,was it?

"Oh, who could someone possibly be still alive here,Huh?!"
"You should respect the dead"
"Huh!? Oh,uh Cross-!?" said the now jittery conqueror.

Wait,Cross???
Drew has the same last initials as that lawbringer. Is that drew's godson? Why am i still here!! I have to tell them their are others here!

As i began to walk slowly away from the rubble i slightly heard movement behind me.
I slowly reached for my sword but it was to late
"Don't even think about it."
I slowly turned around but as soon as i did i had a sword to my neck.
"Walk backwards slowly, got it."
"Yeah."
It was a female but she seemed cold,blunt and a sneaky bi-
"Holden,it seemed my hunch was right, i found someone and they were listening to your conversation."
"Nice work, mercy."
"Now, who are you and why are you here?"
"..."
Nothing? Hmm...- wait you seem familiar...have i seen you anywhere...Hold on one minute I read about you...the myths about empires that bathed in victory and gold with the protection and help of ferocious warriors that have capes shadow over them,their complete presence to change the battlefield in a second.

I only looked up, lifting my head before settling it down again.

"We should take him to lord warden, In case" said the conqueror while whispering

"If all of that is true about "them" what if there are more of these guys inside the castle..."said the female warden