Bio

Name: Kurama Crimson Kezuko Kurosaki

Gender: BOI

Age: 19

Height: 6'7

Pure Muscles.

Species: Rikan/Human/Primordial Dragon/Incubus/Herrscher/Demon/Dragon

Nicknames: The Eternal Warrior Of Chaos and Destruction
The Prince of All Rikan. Herrscher Of Divine Among Herrschers (Herrschers) The Ultimate Warrior. The Dragonic Demon hybrid. One it can bring balance. The Inferno Dragon God Emperor. The Herrscher Of Divine among Herrschers. The Chaos Elemental Dragon Emperor. The Inferno Dragon. Handsome (His harem/girls) Bro. (Hatsu/Siblings) The Chaos Boy. Leader of the Rikan Clan. The Primordial Dragon King Emperor of Emperors. Inferno and Celesital Dragon God Emperor. The Prince Divine Herrscher of All. The Asura.

Personality: Cheerful, Energetic , Kind, Caring, Calm , Loyal, Understanding, sometimes Bit Cocky. Respectful, Mature. Handsome

Likes: Anime, Going Out Mission. Adventure, Listening to music, Food, Exploring. abilities. Train, Challenges, Fighting Back, Cute girls. Reading. Flying. Exploring places, making new friends. Team Natsu, Night Raid, Pyra, Mythra, Pneuma, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins Melidoas, Rwby (His own universe), Willow Schnne, Pneuma. Y/N Redgrave, Alrest Empire, Sonic gang, Mario Gang, Many more.

Dislikes: Someone taking a scarf. Bullying, Arguements, Giving up, insulting. mention to his pa including his race. (Plus I can get bad condication). Losing his friends. Making someone cry, destruction and really loud noises. Hungry Power, someone likes to take his girls. Union Academy, hungry power devils, Atlas, Shinbois, evil shinbois, dark mages. Atlas. Ironwood. Evil Dragons. Assholes, arrogant people, cocky, Fake Heroes.

Looks

Power and Abilities:

Devil Sword Kurama