Personality Check for Me? RT32

I am out of it this week.

Am I needy? I've been trying to talk to my bf (who wanted me to refer to him as John Lopez, which is hilariously stupid if you ask me) over text and he's barely texting back.

Before school started, we would have like 5 hour long conversations. Now I'm lucky if I get a reply.

I feel greedy and needy rn. I'm sad too.

He told me that I'm not the center of attention, and he's right. I'm not meant to be and I don't want to be in the center of attention because I panic. But its like he can't even give me a simple "hi".

Am I just being greedy or needy or some other different trait?

He told me that he's playing Cod BO1 Zombies and I get that, I'm a gamer like him and I get wanting to play with other gamers everyday and pick up where we left off the next day, but I always have my phone in close range and turned up so I can hear my notifications.

When we die, I always check everything to see if i have a missed call or text or if a new part to a book was published (Wattpad) or even if something happened in my Vault (Fallout Shelter).

Idk and its killing me. I just feel like a terrible person and just ughhh!

What do you think?

Btw, I'm going to his house tomorrow and we're playing the same game and I'm going on Live for the first time! It'll be awesome!!!

This is Shadow Leira, signing off.

Random Autobiography (No Schedule)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara