Another Tag

I'm tagged...again.

1. Do you like someone?

I'm dating someone...so I'll go with celebrity crush and say Sebastian Stan.

2. Do they like you back?

He probably doesn't even know I exist tbh XD

3. Middle name?

Aria

4. Single or taken?

Sorry guys and gals but I'm taken like bacon (cause y'know single like a pringle but I'm taken... so... yeah I'll just go now).

5. Girl best friend?

A girl at school that needs to get Wattpad!!!!!! (Her drawings are too good to be hidden + she likes writing)

6. Guy best friend?

dragonclaww888 and coolin12321

7. Favorite OTP?

Stucky, Percico, H20Vanoss, Soaprice, Marichat, Zanemau, and Rickyl in that order. I limited down to one OTP per fandom otherwise this list would be WAY longer than it is.

8. Last person you texted?

My boyfriend. He asked me questions about the homework (nerd).

9. Last song you listened to?

Let Her Go nightcore (original song by Passenger) (top video)

10. Battery percentage?

26%. I never plug my phone in until it's 15%.

11. Lock screen?

Top pic (I'm obsessing over HTTYD rn)

12. Reason you made a Wattpad account?

I made the account because I wanted to write stories and I wanted people to read them. I have dreams to become a New York times best-selling book author. I want to be like J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. I love writing, it's a passion for me.

I also wanted a website that would allow me to read fanfiction. (Without this app installed, everytime I tried to read a story from this app, I had this giant orange box covering the lower half of the screen saying "GET THE APP; INSTALL NOW BY CLICKING HERE".

13. Birthday?

September 14.

I tag:
ihavealotofsin
And
dragonclaww888 and coolin12321 because when the last to suffer, the world suffers and I want to watch the world suffer and eventually burn 😈

The top pic and video are not mine and belong to their rightful owners.

I've been busy all weekend and haven't found time work on my story so a chapter will be out tomorrow (I took time away from my homework to write this).

Curse but bless Wattpad notifications.

This is Shadow Leira, signing off.