Awkward, Crying, and Nosebleeds RT9

Ok, so, I just got off school, and I saw that friend who liked me. It was awkward. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I left.

My friend is deciding between two boys who she loves. Her bf and her crush. She likes them both. She's having anxiety. That's stressful. She almost cried and I almost cried with her.

My heart hurts cause I feel left out by some friends. I have a humongous headache.

For some reason, I just wanna leave.

Maybe I never slept off that feeling of running away and it was just stationary cause of my bf. I might go put on his jacket since it smells like him.

And for some reason, I wanna cry. Idk why, but I do. I remember that I punched my bf in the face before. His nose started to bleed and he went to the nurse. I almost cried in the middle of class when he left.

He says he forgives me, but I can't forgive myself. Especially when he brings it up in our little play fights. I felt and still feel so bad about that. I don't even remember punching him. I just remember him saying that I could punch him and the next second blood was rushing out of his nose and my hand started to hurt. I just wanna cry now 😭.

I relate with the picture. I need a hug. Its not mine.